TC Electronics NOVA DELAY Lounge

sdresdre

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

are u buyin the eventide and the nova to see which one wins? or do you just want em both?
:love:

I want both! :love:

I don't have a looper, and I used to be really comfortable with the DL4 looper, and timefactor works the same way, so I want it. I sold my DL4 knowing these were coming... I want the Nova AND the Timefactor so I can use delay while looping and also so I can do interesting stuff like run a reverse delay from one into a normal delay on the other.... :love:

• Members

What do i think? I think im still in love with my Aquapuss! I have some effect manual cramming to do this weekend damb it!

Yea, when it comes to the analog delay setting on the Nova, I feel it comes up short. Great pedal though. But I still have my DE7 for the analog type sounds. I hope to get the AD20XL though, unless you and your Aquapass break up.:D

• Members

Yea, when it comes to the analog delay setting on the Nova, I feel it comes up short. Great pedal though. But I still have my DE7 for the analog type sounds. I hope to get the AD20XL though, unless you and your Aquapass break up.
:D

you analog delay people are all crazys :D i dont like analog delay. too dark. not ideal for a band situation IMO. i think any digital delay(even the nova) would be a hard sell to a analog user. :idea:

• Members

thought i would try to keep this going.

just got mine! wow. i love it. best reverse delay i have ever heard. so musical and actually use-able.

the subdiv is great. really cool rhythmic delay.

i LOVE the tape setting. so dark and cool. it trails off so well!

i thought the modulation would not be my bag but i like it as well. more subtle than a dd-20 mod setting modulation but very crisp sounding.

no complaints at this point at all. just the honeymoon phase but i dont think my admiration will change. i'll have to see how it cuts through the mix tomorrow at rehearsal. as of now A+ :wave:

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I cantwait to get the Eventide unit here! I have the whole manual memorized and it so {censored}s me up with dealing with the TC unit i have here now!
:mad:
gahhhh !!

Good move. I'm noodling on the timefactor as we speak.

((IN STEREO))

• 5 months later...

Archived