What do you wanna see next year from Electro-Harmonix?

SpectralJulian

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

a real XO version of the Electric Mistress. All original analog none of that digital nonesense.

an XO graphic fuzz

people keep bitching "more original effects, less reissues".... in the past couple years they have put out TONS of new, original effects. Quit complaining.:rolleyes:

• Members

An E-H 40th Anniversary Ram's Head Big Muff.

But seriously, more original effects, less reissues.

Don't you work for EH?

I want EH to make an XO pitch shift box that does all of the crazy stuff that Puretube linked us to around winter namm that he was working on when he was joking that he cloned the Behringer Vintage Time Machine echo overnight.

If you don't know what I'm talking about http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1509270&highlight=nammsation

Maybe the Holy Stain does that?

• Members
EHX keychains, wallets, mousepads, barbeque grills, beer coozies and car seat covers.

LOL!!

EHX striped over-knee socks
EHX 'Big Muff' panties
EHX 'ram's head' guitar strap buttons
EHX 'pulsar' and 'wiggler' female pleasure toys. ;)

• Members

+1 !

i really want a ringmod but the freq ana is just too damn big for my board!

If they make an XO Frequency Analyzer, I'd like them to add a thing or two it. CV/Expression in, switchable square/sine VCO, or maybe a sample and hold option.

I don't know, something to convince me to get one even though I already have a frequency analyzer.

• Members

it would be cool to see nano or micro versions of the old SS reverb and ambience pedals that seif posted not too long ago.those were the first EH pedals ive ever seen that gave me GAS.

also the switchblade tenoken described would seriously steal some business from other brands and i would welcome that pedal and it's probable price point any day.

lastly,an EQ with stereo ins and outs would rock for those of us who want to run one EQ in two different amps effects loops.they make enough stereo pedals that they should imagine a loyal customer who needs an EQ might have a stereo amp set up already.

• Members

:poke:

Bad Stone!!! (both full-size & Nano)

Micro Micro Synth

Double Muff with one switch for each function or combined (ie Box of Rock)

Fuzz with a Delay?!?! option ala Dave Gilmour

Octave Muff (love that idea) +1 and -1

Muff with a Mids toggle

Micro Graphic Fuzz

Tuner...FTW

nice idea's....I think the tuner would have to be 'with hazari' or something though!! what about a tuner with a boost and buffer to put at the front of a chain.

Archived