UK / Euro 4th quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Offers on this please...

pearl.jpg

It's perfect in condition, MIJ and is capable of some crazy noises. It self oscilates (if you want it to), can do all the usual flange sounds, as well as a decent choris, vibrato and psuedo sitar sounds too.

Make me cash or trade offers please!

50p and a chunky kit kat?

• Members

Dear god have you tried the peanut butter chunky kit kat, it's about time Britain caught the peanut butter and chocolate bug. Delightful!

i've been onto them for months and i'm a bit sick of them now. that's my doing though, because they are wonderful.

do you remember peanut lion bars? they were the best thing ever.

• Members

I have two tickets to see The Police reunion tour at Manchester Arena on 16th October. i can no longer go so need to get rid of them.

please pm me if you know anyone who might be interested as the gig is only a few days away and if i need to post them its going to be cutting it fine!

face value:

• Members

The peanut butter Kit Kats I had in Canada were better than the UK ones. Uk ones are OK but try the ones fmo the other side of the Atlantic too.

The main reason to hate Tesco Express stores isn't the relentless drive to take over Britian. it's the fact that the chocolate selection in most of their stores is {censored}ing awful.

• Members

EHX Microsynth

1 Month old, taken out of the box - Put on my bedroom floor and used maybe twice? Absolutely mint, barre one scratch (Above the O in this picture, hardly noticeable really). Includes original box, cellophane, power supply, manuals and EHX Sticker.

Archived