UK / Euro 4th quarter spam thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

229d_1.JPG

If anyone fancies finishing off a 60s Japan Teisco project guitar, here's your chance 'cos I've run out of spare time :( ...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=320165176385

You could end up with a nice vintage Jaguar-type clone, a bit like this:

K4m.JPG

Similar guitars were used by Sonic Youth / James Iha of Smashing Pumpkins.

Oh and some stuff in sig, too ;)

|

|

|

V

• Members

Japanese Pearl FG-01 Flanger.

Absolutely perfect condition. Literally looks like it came off the production line yesterday.

pearl.jpg

This is a sweet pedal and can make all kinds of crazy noise (including vibrato, chorus, ring mod, pseudo sitar tones) but I just can't find a use for it.

I paid

• Members

~1973 Impact by Status 120 watt head. Exactly the same as a Sound City L120, Dallas arbiter owned both company names.

some pics and info about the model here.

Here is the one in my possession. The sound city emblem has been added later by the person I bought it from, and it covers a tear in the tolex. The rest of the amp is in very good condition.

P1010014.jpg

• Members

Hi all,

I mostly lurk here so apologies for the low post count - however I've traded on here a few times before and I've got 100% feebdack on eBay and what have you - and references available otherwise.

Here's a load of guitar stuff that I'm selling as I'm moving house. I can ship it all by UPS for

• Members
  • Members

I do wonder why so many people here sell such nice guitars, is it that:

1. They want to buy even nicer ones

2. Nice guitars are bought on impulse

3. People want pedals more

4. Expensive guitars ain't all that

If you're talking about my Tokai, then I've had it for about 5 years and in that time my playing style has changed. It's sat there not being used and I want a strat.

If on the other hand, you're not talking about the Tokai, then carry on.:)

• Members

Offers taken for a Top Hat Club Royale 2x12 in mint condition. Very very rare in UK, this US amp has had a UK voltage transformer professionally added to the base on the cabinet so no power worries. Reviewed as the best 20 watt combo ever by Guitarplayer, beating BadCat, Matchless, the lot! Does, Fender, Vox and Marshall all with a tweak of the controls. With cover and instructions. Photos on request. Would prefer collection from Southampton, but can post with insurance.

tophat1.jpg

Archived