Weekly spam thread 10-8-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

I'm considering tradeing (or selling) one of my Vibrochamps, for something with a different sound. I've got two of them, and I'm starting to want something other than a fender sounding amp. So if you've got something you think I'de be interested in, lemme know. Worst I can do is say no. (I might also be interested in a 1x12, 2x12, or 2x10 cab w/speakers, and 12" speakers specifcally EVM12L's)

I Think its a 74, or 75. But I'm not 100% possitive. I think 74-75 based on the fact that its got the "Fender" logo with no tail, and the blue sparkle grill. And accourding to the "Fender amp Field guide" that would make it a 74-75. But I haven't really made much effort to narrow it down further than that.

Anyways, its in great shape for its age. Has the Original speaker, and original tubes even (RCA Grey plates). Totally unmodded. Very little wear as far as I can tell. Its a great sounding little amp, with a beautiful tremolo (or vibrato as fender calls it) effect.

Now, the only reason I'm considering getting rid of this one is, I already have another Vibrochamp. I don't really see a need for me to have two of the exact same amp though. Both sound fantastic, and they sound fantastic together. This is just the one I got most recently, so I'm not as attached to it as the other one. Plus the other one was modded, so its not worth as much as this one.

Anyways onto the pictures...

front2.jpg
Front

back.jpg
Back

input.jpg
Close up of control panel

lite.jpg
Close up control panel/pilot lite.

speaker.jpg
Inside (original alnico fender speaker)

If you want more info on Fender Vibrochamps in general then CLICK HERE, or if ya have any questions feel free to PM me.

I'de prefer to do a trade for a different amp, but if your looking for a vibrochamp but got nothing to trade, and would prefer to Buy it, then Just PM me and we'll see what we can work out. But being as I'de prefer to trade, I'm not gonna even bother putting a price down here.

Amps for trade don't nessicarrily have to be Tube, I'm down with certain modelers, and a select few SS amps. I might even be interested in some pedals + cash, or even 12" 8ohm Speakers (esspecially EVM12L's). Just send me a pm if your interested, worst I can do is say no.

Thanks.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RV-5l.jpg

rv5.jpg

BOSS RV-5 DIGITAL REVERB

First pic is to catch your attention :) The second one is mine. Sorry it's so small, that's all I got right now. Great condition. Hardly any scratches, maybe just a few tiny ones. Works just fine. Only owned it for a short while. Bought it NEW about a MONTH ago. I'm asking $125 SHIPPED PRIORITY w/ DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.

BossGE-7Big.jpg

BOSS GE-7 EQUALIZER

Great condition. A few scratches. Bought new about 2 weeks ago. Works just fine. FOR TRADE ONLY!!! Make me offers. Looking for a used TU-2.

ariapro.jpg

ariapro2.jpg

ariapro3.jpg

Body and neck of my first guitar - Aria Pro II. It's got some scratches but it's really not in bad condition. I've been trying to get $20 for it but I'll take $10. Plus shipping of course. I will charge you honest shipping based on your zip code. Just PM with it.

• Members

eastwood stormbird
boss rv-2
boss ge-7
skreddy screwdriver
and i also have a yamaha e1010 analog delay rack unit tweaked to about 650 ms with rate and depth for modulation, two band eq, etc.

looking for

jazzmaster or jaguar
sg (preferrably an old japanese copy)
tele parts
combo amps with reverb and trem

other interesting guitars...

PM'ED

• Members
Tonefactor Omega Fuzz
discontinued rare orange finish silicon fuzz made by Brian of Subdecay
few edge chips, no box TRADED

Boss CE20 chorus
mint condition with box & manual $125

Righteous Tones Fang
metal distortion that's one of the best I've tried
mint with box & manual $60

All velcroed for your convenience. ;)

Pedals are seen here on my board:
PEDALS92607.jpg

Trade interest:
Mo Faux vibe
v2 Blues Pro
v2 OCD

Prices include 48 state UPS shipping.
NO Paypal. USPS money orders only.
Plenty of refs here, TGP & Tonefactor.

• Members

$40 shipped and paypaled in the conus:

Boss HM-2 MIJ
Very good condition, works fine. It needs a DC jack installed which I have, the previous owner removed the original jack so Im not sure if it needs anything else to work with the ACA adapter. It works great on batteries. Pix to come.

• Members

Not sure on this one yet but here goes!

Trace Elliot Velocette $375 Shipped.
Amaving Vox tone! Way better then an AC15CC! The former owner Alf Hermida (of Zen Drive fame) changed the transformer and may have done other mods I'm not sure.
Trace.jpg

Skreddy ? Lady $160 Shipped.
PictureorVideo004.jpg
Dunlop 535Q Wah $80 Shipped.
Behringer Digital Delay $15 Shipped.

Looking for a Marshall JTM60 JCM600, Weird Fuzz (Wah, Octave or whatever).

• Members

*All of the pedals for sale have never been used or stomped on.
*Prices include shipping and PayPal fees.
*Everything kept in a smoke free room.

PM ME IF INTERESTED. DO NOT EMAIL.

Keeley Compressor: $185
1002791jf1.jpg
Maxon AD-999 analog delay: $240
1002794dm2.jpg
Electro Harmonix POG: $265
1002792yr8.jpg
TC Electronic Nova Reverb: $225
1002793lm1.jpg

• Members

Rockcase by Warwick 23,5 inches X 16 inches pedalboard

Has some scratches and ding on the surface of the case but the inside is clean and in good condition.

DSC02030.jpg

You can put a good number of pedal in that, has shown by the following pic :

DSC02031.jpg

SOLD

• Members
Rockcase by Warwick 23,5 inches X 16 inches pedalboard

Has some scratches and ding on the surface of the case but the inside is clean and in good condition.

Asking for 45$ + shipping

i hate myself so bad for not having the money for this right now. :mad:

Archived