is everyone over BOTB already?

johnrambo

• Members

I was going to enter, but my current board isnt where I want it to be.

The whole concept is a bit silly, but I wanted a prize. :D I mean, half of the entries didnt say what some of the obscure/boutique/custom-painted ones were, and barely anyone mentioned what type of music is played with the pedals. I think that one of the rules should have been do show what the exact chain was. I think angelhair0 had the right idea.

• Members

i just searched the threads for BOTB then voted, I didn't post anything so they sayed where they were.

I don't know why I bothered when the results came up, seems I have different tastes in pedal boards than most people!! :freak::D

• Members

yeah it was kinda landslide-ish anyway. and basically anyone with the most boutique pedals was the winner. I was really disappointed in some of the leaders in the smaller boards and clean boards. People with boutique were ahead, while others who had just cool ass looking {censored} and unique things were way behind.

• Members

Would have been/would be better if the original thread (where everyone entered) was stickied and had links to each category.

Didn't they do that last year? I'm not sure about the original thread being stickied but it definitely had the links. :idk:

Archived