Weekly spam thread 1-15-08

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :wave:

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Catalinbread Semaphore Tremolo: in New condition $165, includes box, manual, warranty, etc - - SOLD

ZVex Ooh-Wah I: in New condition $180, includes box, manual, power plate, etc. - - SOLD

i take paypal.

pm me for pics.

• Members

POD XT Live-$250

Roland KC-300 Keyboard amp Works great with an amp modeler, keyboard, or as a simple PA-$250 (heavy, shipping would be about $50)

My Craigslist ads with pictures:

POD: http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/msg/539995664.html

amp: http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/msg/539032323.html

Will sell both for $450

Help me buy a Vetta!

Prices shipped and paypaled to the lower 48

PM me with an offer

• Members

I have a few pedals that Im selling or trading. Prices are for shipping/paypal. PM me for offers, questions or trades.

Trades im looking for:

EB volume pedal

Peterson Strobestomp

Whammy

Skreddy ? Lady

DS-1

Suggest anything, im open for other ideas as well

-EHX NYC Big Muff- Good condition

$55

<Aimg0457zg7.th.jpg>

-Fender Blender- Mint

Trade Pending

<Aimg0474id8.th.jpg>

-DOD FX40B 7-band EQ- Great

$3

<Aimg0459ec5.th.jpg>

-DOD FX22 Vibrato- Mint

$40

<Aimg0461hm6.th.jpg>

-Signal Flex A-B Switch- Good

$15

<Aimg0462yw3.th.jpg>

-Mackie Onyx Satellite recording interface- Like New (with box and all contents, wires, software, and manuels)

$225

<Aimg0451df1.th.jpg>

• Members

FS: MJM Britbender

Wonderful 2-knob Tonebender clone. Near mint, original box and paperwork, velcro on bottom. Made in late 2007. . . just got a D*A*M* MkII Pro, otherwise this wouldn't be going anywhere. $135 shipped and paypal'd in the CONUS.

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions you might have.

• Members

Just seeing if anybody wants these before I put them up on ebay. All prices shipped/paypald. The Ibanez and Maxon stuff is all brand new, purchased from a store about three weeks ago. The DMM is the older, attached cord style.

Ibanez FL-99 - $125 (I had two of these to sell, one is spoken for, and the other is on hold for the time being)

Ibanez PH-99 - $110 has a nifty square wave mode

Ibanez CH-99 - $105

Maxon FL-9 BNIB $165

VL Superfuzz $75

DMM $210

IMG_4871.jpg

• Members

For Sale

Pedal Train Pro with Soft Case - $90 (ON HOLD)

EHX Bass Microsynth - $170

Maxon PH-350 - $200

Skreddy Mayo with Mid Switch - I don't know how much this is worth now because of it being discontinued.

Cusack Tap-A-Whirl - $190

Ernie Ball Volume Pedal - $50

Line 6 Echo Park - $80

img0097js2.jpg

I have individual pics of each as well if you'd like to see them. The main thing I'd be interested in trading towards (or buying) is an Eventide Timefactor but other than that I just want to sell these.

Archived