Weekly spam thread 1-15-08

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EH BAD STONE PHASER, CUSTOM MODDED and LIKE NEW.

The Bad Stone has the full, creamy rich sound that only a six stage (3 notch) phaser can produce. The Bad Stone is a scarce if not rare pedal, as it was produced in the 1970s and has not been reissued. It runs from a 9V battery and has an input jack for a 9VDC line adaptor.

This vintage EH Bad Stone has been completely reconditioned and LOOKS LIKE NEW. It works and sounds even BETTER THAN NEW due to these custom mods performed on it:

* Effect-on/bypass volume equalization.
* Input impedance increase.
* Sweep rate range mod.
* Trimpot alignment.

$195, with free shipping within the USA.

If interested, email howard.davis2@att.net

Guitar pedal design engineering, repairs, and custom mods:
http://howard.davis2.home.att.net/

• Members
NEW LOWER PRICES!!!

Must sell this stuff quickly! More bills came up and I'm BROKE! I take PayPal!

Menatone King of the Britains - Just got it two weeks ago! Like new and never even out of the bedroom. This is the new, 7 knob version with the additional clean boost. - SOLD

Ibanez CPL Compressor - Just like the 9-Series, only in the L series enclosure (top load battery :)). - $35 Shipped

Dunlop DC Brick - Another great idea that I never really utilized to its potential. I'm just using an adapter and daisy chain now. Already has velcro on the bottom to attach to your board! - SOLD

Boss BCB-30 - Like new, with daisy chain and pedal connecting cables. Used to store pedals for a month before I built a board. - $25 Shipped

PM me or e-mail!

• Members
For Sale

Pedal Train Pro with Soft Case - $90 (ON HOLD)

EHX Bass Microsynth - $170

Maxon PH-350 - $200

Skreddy Mayo with Mid Switch - I don't know how much this is worth now because of it being discontinued.

Cusack Tap-A-Whirl - $190

Ernie Ball Volume Pedal - $50

Line 6 Echo Park - $80

img0097js2.jpg

I have individual pics of each as well if you'd like to see them. The main thing I'd be interested in trading towards (or buying) is an Eventide Timefactor but other than that I just want to sell these.

PM'd regarding the Mayo.

• Members

I have a few pedals that Im selling or trading. Prices are for shipping/paypal conus. PM me for offers, questions or trades.
Trades im looking for:
Box of rock
Whammy
Skreddy ? Lady
DS-1 or something heavy-punk sounding
Suggest anything, im open for other ideas as well

-EHX NYC Big Muff- Good condition
$55
<Aimg0457zg7.th.jpg>

-Fender Blender- Mint
Trade Pending
<Aimg0474id8.th.jpg>

-DOD FX40B 7-band EQ- Great
$30
<Aimg0459ec5.th.jpg>

-DOD FX22 Vibrato- Mint
$40
<Aimg0461hm6.th.jpg>

-Signal Flex A-B Switch- Good
$15
<Aimg0462yw3.th.jpg>

-Mackie Onyx Satellite recording interface- Like New (with box and all contents, wires, software, and manuels)
$200
http://[url=http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0451df1

• Members

Selling:
Digitech Bad Monkey like new with box/manuals/etc. $40 shipped.

Boss DD-6 like new with box/manuals/etc. $135 shipped.

Danelectro Fish & Chips equalizer like new (didn't come with box/manuals/etc.) $25 shipped.

Buying:
3 ft cable in good condition. :)

Willing to trade any combination of those pedals for a zvex fuzz factory or some sort of analog delay (dod fx90 in particular)... cash can be added. PM me if interested. Thanks

• Members

$220
Awesome condition aside from a couple scratches on the front side. The face is in pretty much perfect condition though. It does have velcro on the underside as well as a couple scuff marks. Power supply included.

Picture031-1.jpg
Picture032-1.jpg
Picture033-1.jpg
Picture034-1.jpg

PM me

Ebay on friday.

• Members
$220

Awesome condition aside from a couple scratches on the front side. The face is in pretty much perfect condition though. It does have velcro on the underside as well as a couple scuff marks. Power supply included.

PM Sent :wave:

Archived