131_6353.jpg

:love: Thats right, 6 new pedals in the last 2 days, heres with ive got :

RC20xl

HBE Medicine Bawl (vintage)

Tube Zone

Full Metal Jacket

Holy Stain

Peach Fuzz

Tonight is gonna be a treat, but for now theres some eye candy (because im a whore) :lol: I know right off the bat that the rc20 will probably be staying

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you sand-baggin son of a bitch!

you always do this!

I should have one tommorow, not this sick, but semi close!

:lol: my bad, what do you got coming man?

Also did you send out that DS-1?

Im just waiting for some right angle plugs to get here so i can get on outfitting all these pedals with nice new mogami/canare cables.... :mad:

• Members

:lol:
my bad, what do you got coming man?

Also did you send out that DS-1?

Im just waiting for some right angle plugs to get here so i can get on outfitting all these pedals with nice new mogami/canare cables....
:mad:

umm "broken" syb-3, hm-2, fz-2, fz-3, dod fx90, arion parametric eq, boss dm100(!) and I've got like 250 bucks in pay pal.

Also locally in the past week I scored an MIJ oc-2, a really old Dearmond 1602 volume pedal, a stock new sd-1, and a marshall regenerator

what should I go buy!!

nah I never sent it, I need to. Everything stopped when I broke my ankle

Yeah I think I might to an order to lava...

• Members

I realllllllllly dont mean to one up you but i forgot ive also got a tone factor nebula and ibanez FZ7 coming tomorrow :cop:

Its cool though send when you have time, ill work on it whenever.

Im sure lava makes some nice cables but for me i like making my own. I got an awesome deal from another forumite where i got like 80' of canare cable for dirt cheap.

• Members

I just got an HBE power screamer today.

I should have that delay thingie from you sometime soon.

Dibs on that tube zone if you wind up wanting to trade it out. I really need to try one of those.

• Members

I just got an HBE power screamer today.

I should have that delay thingie from you sometime soon.

Dibs on that tube zone if you wind up wanting to trade it out. I really need to try one of those.

Awesome, im quite the fan of HBE pedals, im yet to be let down by them yet.

Ill definitely let you know if i get rid of it :wave:

Initial thoughts are that the peach fuzz is a keeper :love: Excellent wooly fuzz thats really responsive.

• Members

Awesome, im quite the fan of HBE pedals, im yet to be let down by them yet.

Ill definitely let you know if i get rid of it
:wave:

Initial thoughts are that the peach fuzz is a keeper
:love:
Excellent wooly fuzz thats really responsive.

what the hell does your board look like?

You've bought/sold/traded more pedals in a shorter period of time than just about everybody on the board. What are you actually KEEPING?

• Members

what the hell does your board look like?

You've bought/sold/traded more pedals in a shorter period of time than just about everybody on the board. What are you actually KEEPING?

What i have hooked up right now isnt what my board is gonna be (Because i dont have a big enough board :eek:)

HBE Wah > EB VPJR > HBE FMJ > Peach Fuzz > Tube Zone > Holy Stain > GE7 > DE7 > SMMH > RC20

But this is what i didnt have space for...... ISP Decimator (staying for sure)/ TU-2 (just picked this up but i dunno if i really need it because i dont gig)/EHX Micro POG. And this is before i get the rest of the pedals..... So honestly i cant say whats staying and whats going because i want to get it all on my board at the same time and try it out before i say for sure.

Archived