Ultimate NPD!

Aaron SS

• Members

Consider this the evolution of my board,heres the 2 newest additions

131_6411.jpg

131_6412.jpg

Keeley TS-9+ and HBE Psilocybe

On the board atm is : Crunch Box > Peach Fuzz > Tube Zone > Micro POG > GE-7 > Nebula > Psilocybe > DE-7 > SMMH > RC20

Nebula probably wont stay as stated before because my heart lies with the psilocybe. It'll be a shootout as far as delays go once the RE-20 gets here. And Im gonna try the TS9 tonight when i have more time to mess with it but chances are it'll probably be going. I got it because it was an insanely good deal. Anyway expect a complete board picture tonight (need to make more cables :lol: )

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, I got the Skreddy Screwdriver in the mail yesterday. Didn't get toooo much of a chance to test it out, but it looks pretty cool and sounds GREAT. Way more tweakable than the OCD. The OCD for me sounded a bit fizzy sometimes, but the SD doesn't at all. If anyone listens to Do Make Say Think, that's the kind of OD I was getting immediately out of the box by just tweaking the gain and sharpness (controls how much bass there is) knobs.

• Members
Ahh ok good call. Cool about the screwdriver though. Ive not tried that nor have i ever tried an OCD
:thu:

bout the OCD, if you want to try one i MAY be selling mine in the near future...not sure yet , I'll keep you informed.

Not sure how the ocd is gonna fit in with my new Maxon OD9 and my Zendrive (:thu:)

• Members
bout the OCD, if you want to try one i MAY be selling mine in the near future...not sure yet , I'll keep you informed.

Not sure how the ocd is gonna fit in with my new Maxon OD9 and my Zendrive (
)

Please do, i like to get my hands on anything and everything, cant hurt to give it a try. Just PM me man :thu:

About the TS-9, im really not sure because i want to give it a fair shake later on.

• Members
Haha why do you think that? 5 is staying, its gonna get sniper modded though

u can mod the stain? please do tell more. what does the mod do?

i have had 3 rc-20's. i always think i know how to use them live and it never works out. talked to quite a few that had the same kinda thing.

the stain..... i dont really know. it seems everyone bailed on them in HCFX land. gotta say something :idk:

• Members

Haha o i thought you were talking about my current setup that i posted....

You're right about the stain, probably going because i havent really found a huge use for it yet. Im not giving in yet though.....

The GE-7 however will be sniper modded........ :poke:

• Members
Not to bust your balls or anything, but is any original tone getting through to the amp??? Jeez, you are about as big a pedal whore as I am. Good job man.

Funny part is that the amp im using has 2 inputs, a clean and distortion input. So i've been noddling with a clean loop from the RC20 into the clean input and then playing distortion lead over it by plugging into the other input.

Archived