Weekly spam thread 3-10-08

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

FS: MI Audio Blues Pro w/ toggle switch and Boss TU-2

MI Audio Blues Pro - great overdrive, but I'm looking to try other things. It is in great condition with velcro on the bottom and it has the toggle switch on it for fuzzier OD. $95 Shipped and Paypal'd.

Boss TU-2 in great condition with velcro. Great cosmetic and working condition. $70 shipped and Paypal'd.

• Members
5b3c_1.JPG

BluDRIVE is on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110234038407&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001

quick note on the bludrive

you have been trying to get rid of it for quite a while now (since you got your BOR), but your price was high, even for a custom mod. you finally stick on ebay, and now the starting bid price is like $30 less than what you wanted to get for it on the spam thread... if you gone as low as $80 shipped on HC, i might have got it..... too late now though, my expenses are spoken for this month Im not trying to be rude, but if you are wanting to sell, you have to price accordingly Ill snag that BOR from ya in about 6 months as that seems to be the longest you keep a pedal ;)

• Members

Your link made my computer spike and crash.
:eekphil:

What's your "Buy it Now" price for the two items, in case they don't sell?

Whoa, what? I'm sorry about that :(

The MT-2 is at $40 w/ no reserve. The AVT50X is at $217 (was $180 a few minutes ago...:freak:) w/ a $230 BIN (reverb doesn't work, although that's probably an easy fix...I don't have the electronics know-how to fix it).

• Members

Hate to do it, but I need money and NOW.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, CENTRAL FL WILL DRIVE TO MEET YOU.

-Genz Benz Gflex 2x12:

Added a wheat grille. Wired for 4 or 16 ohm mono, 8 ohm stereo 8/10 cosmetics. Black/Wheat.

-Avatar Standard 4x12 (Celestion g12h30's).

Wired for 4 ohm mono. 7/10 Cosmetics. Blonde/Blonde.

Your choice, either $300 firm, but I'm only selling one.

Please contact me ASAP, I really need the cash.

Thanks!

• Members

quick note on the bludrive

you have been trying to get rid of it for quite a while now (since you got your BOR), but your price was high, even for a custom mod. you finally stick on ebay, and now the starting bid price is like $30 less than what you wanted to get for it on the spam thread... if you gone as low as $80 shipped on HC, i might have got it..... too late now though, my expenses are spoken for this month Im not trying to be rude, but if you are wanting to sell, you have to price accordingly Ill snag that BOR from ya in about 6 months as that seems to be the longest you keep a pedal
;)

My price may have been high ... but I think it was justified ... sorta.

I mean really, what I had was a $50 pedal that had $75 worth of mods in it. I tried selling it for $125 for awhile ... just to get most my money back out of it ... but then dropped to $105 because I figured no one (here) would pay $125 for any Boss pedal ... no matter what mod it was. So I decided to eBay it.

Now, I'm not trying to get $75 out of it mind you ... that's a starting price, not a BIN price. I'd like to get at least $100 out of it ... but you've got to start somewhere.

Thanks for the tip BTW... but I have done a deal or two on here. :poke::lol::cop::D

We'll see on the BoR ... I gassed for close to 6 months for one before I bought it ... I think it might just stick.

• Members
PLEASE BUY THIS STUFF >>> PRICED TO MOVE >>> MAKE SERIOUS OFFERS

BYOC Tube Screamer 808 clone --- $70
BYOC Marshall Shredmaster clone in 1590 enclosure --- $85
Modified Boss SD-1 --- $40
Pro Tone Mach 2 (Older Version - 1 switch) --- $55
Line 6 EX-1 Expression pedal w/ cable --- $30

All pedals are in mint / new condition EXCEPT Mach 2
All BYOC pedals are in unfinished aluminum enclosures.

Add $5 for shipping to any of the pedals

MESSAGE me or
EMAIL me @ BELT1120@YAHOO.COMBELT1120@YAHOO.COM for more info or pics.

Lace Tele Bridge Pickup T-100

• Members

UPDATED

131_5920.jpg

Fender Jaguar Baritone Special, like new condition with gig bag (sorry for the poor picture ill try to get something better soon)Has a few blemishes on the back (normal wear) but nothing major. Price is $625 shipped

131_6426.jpg

Burriss Boostiest, 9/10 condition wise (few blemishes), sounds great just not my flavor-$250

131_6371.jpg

Tone Factor Nebula, 9/10 condition (again few blemishes and i believe full disclosure is a must) , great pedal, phase 90 fans would love this.-$105

131_6363.jpg

EHX English Muff'n,Near mint with power supply, im on the fence about this one, i love the way it sounds but board realty is quickly becoming an issue with my newest acquisitions. $150

131_6216.jpg

BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer, Near mint with power supply, got it thrown in with a trade though i dont have a use for it.$150

100_5409.jpg

Ibanez CS-9, brand new in the box, $80

Ebow-like new with box/papers/cassette tape $80

Prices are + shipping/paypal (aside from the guitar)

I should mention these probably wont be available for long. Im having an impulse idea.....

• Members

For sale is a Stingray 5 HH bass with about 2 hours of use. It is a week old. Need to sell to buy new amp. The bass still has the stock strings, tag, and pickguard plastic. It is very clean and kept in a smoke free room. Comes with all case candy.

Price includes shipping and paypal fee covered.

Pm me if interested. Do not e-mail.

$1236.15

sr1pf8.jpg

sr2xc8.jpg

sr3aa2.jpg

srcasenj2.jpg