UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this may or may not be a long shot based on your illustrious pedal collection/expertise, but i don't suppose you fancy swapping it for a danelectro milkshake chorus? i don't use chorus at all but it's not a bad pedal. as new, with the optional plastic dial protector thingy. let me know, as i could use it (EDIT: by which i mean the footswitch, obviously) with both my delay and the ol' rc-2..

(also, aren't you based in manchester? it'd save you the postage :thu:)

cheers,

alistair

• Members

I'm decreasing the amount of effects I have & have decided to let go:

Eventide Timefactor - SOLD

Pedal is in mint condition just a few months old & comes with box, instructions, UK Power supply etc.

dsc00020gc7.th.jpg

Brown Tone Hoochee Mama - SOLD

Pedal is just less than a year old from purchasing brand new, in as new condition & comes with original box.

dsc00016dk1.jpg

dsc00016dk1.7d927eaf36.jpg

MG Effects Crunch -

• Members

Hey guys
Really sorry for not replying to messages [eek tele / olle] Ive been mad hectic with work.
right im ready to sell my jaguar baritone and pds 20/20 if anyone wants them
My myrold fuzz factory is up for sale/trade. Im after a box of rock direct trade or a rat+ cash

Hit me with cold hard offers kidz

• Members

Oh blimey, let's sell some stuff...

Fender Cyclone II guitar

- it's offset! It's red! It's 24.75" scale! It's missing the volume and tone knobs and the trem arm but otherwise looks like this one below. I'll take some decent pictures of mine tomorrow. Currently it's got no strings on it. Ho ho. The pickups are vintage US Jaguar single coil pickups that, as far as I know, are the same ones they use on US Jaguars.

So how does

• Members

MAXON AD80 DELAY PEDAL
[ATTACH]261549[/ATTACH]

In good working order. Scratched up paintwork but works just fine. 10-300ms of warm analog delay.

Powered by two 9v batteries or 18v power supply.

ELECTRO HARMONIX MICRO SYNTHESIZER
[ATTACH]261550[/ATTACH]

In good working order. A few minor scratches & one of white slider caps missing but works fine.

Excellent for synth, filter, fuzz and all manner of freaky sounds.

Complete with original wooden box.

DEATH BY AUDIO INTERSTELLAR OVERDRIVE
[ATTACH]261551[/ATTACH]

In good working order. Only one hairline scratch on level knob, otherwise in excellent condition. GLOWS IN THE DARK! Complete with original box.

Open to offers and all currently for sale on Ebay.

Also would consider trades for Malekko Delay, Any Skreddy Pedals, Freakshow FX Brown Rabbit, Emma ReezaFRATzitz, EHX Micro Pog & Hog

• Members
Hiya mate,

I probably would have said yes to this trade, but you're just a little too late, unfortunately. Already agreed a trade for a Fish N Chips with IvIark.

Thanks for the offer though
:)

no worries. you find yourself in possession of any other tap tempos, just let me know (one of those things i just can't seem to justify paying money for, but still want, if you know what i mean).

• Members

speaking of money guys, i'm still trying to offload the following

digitech RP50 multi-FX
H/H VS Musician 100w amp head (early 80s solid state amplifier)
and, of course, a danelectro milkshake chorus

hit me with any offers or trades, or don't, as is your wont.

• Members

speaking of money guys, i'm still trying to offload the following

digitech RP50 multi-FX

H/H VS Musician 100w amp head (early 80s solid state amplifier)

and, of course, a danelectro milkshake chorus

hit me with any offers or trades, or don't, as is your wont.

The H&H VS is a great amp, I had one a LLLOOONNNNGGG time ago. out of curiosity, what you asking for it?

Jon

• Members

LITTLE TEENY-WEENY TAP TEMPO SWITCHES

I've just ordered the parts to make 2 of them now, but I can add on to the order before it dispatches if anyone else wants one.

You know what they look like, they're in a tiny hammond enclosure measuring 53x38x31mm and will have a carling switch on the top, and a mono jack and polarity toggle on the end.

You can have it spray painted green, red, yellow or black (all clear-coated too), or I can polish and clear-coat it, or I can swirl it and clear-coat it.

• Members

MAXON AD80 DELAY PEDAL - Make me an offer...
[ATTACH]261806[/ATTACH]

In good working order. Scratched up paintwork but works just fine. 10-300ms of warm analog delay.