Weekly spam thread 4-22-08

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MIM, natural body. Humbuckers. Asking 500 Shipped/pp'd. I have a nice padded gig (ibanez) i can throw in too at no extra. Maybe a few nicks in the coating....nothing too bad.

I added skirted knobs (still have the chrome) and a black pickguard. I also put in a killswitch in between the volume and tone knobs (the square easy tap kind)

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

• Members

Excellent condition and thoroughly tested. No scratchy pots, no dings or scuffs to housing. Will ship packed in the original BM wood box.

$50 + shipping, willing to deal to move this out.

Thanks for looking.

100_0820.jpg

Muffy wants a new home:poke:

$45 shipped. Sale Pending

• Members

Looking to trade a Dimarzio Evolution and a GFS hot liverpool for something else low output or medium output something like a GFS vintage '59 would be nice, they are pretty much new BTW didnt really use them.

Also have a like new Big muff PI comes with box, warranty card, manual I think theres one little scratch on it I'll either do $65 shipped and paypal'd or trade for another fuzz box or cool dirt pedal.

Ask for pics!

• Members

WTB: Inexpensive 1X12 or 2X12 cabinet!!

I am looking for an inexpensive 1X12 or 2X12 cab to pair with my Blackheart 5W head. Looking for Avatar, Lopo or the likes. Loaded or unloaded - looking to spend less than $125 shipped to NC.

Brian

• Members

2 Subdecay Echoboxes (blemished) $180

Both of these have issues with the screw holes in the case. One has a hole that is completely stripped out, and the other has a hole with a screw broken off in it. So they only have 3 screws holding on the back plate.

Other than that they are in perfect condition.

Please email me if you are interested. brian@subdecay.com
Please do not PM me, as I don't check them that often.

• Members

boss tu-2 , used only a handful of times. i bought it a few months ago at guitarcenter for like over $100 and used it live once(i still had the clear plastic over it because i wasn't sure if i was going to keep it). Its probably altogether only been used about 5 hours, still has the box and papers im looking for $85 shipped OBO. postal money orders only, and the best way to get a hold of me is by emailing me Patrickfischer423@gmail.com

i havent traded with anyone in a real long time i havent been on the forum much these past few years but some around here should be able to vouch for me. if not i could show you my ebay ratings(43 perfect transactions,baby!)

• Members

MXR Phase 45 clone with a General Guitar Gadgets PCB.
Pedal is New and made with all high-end componants.
Sounds excactly like the original MXR Phase 45 Pedal.
Enclosure is Powder Coated in Metallic Orange.
$74.00 shipped in the U.S.

DSC02567.jpg

• Members

cash/money/trades

Mellowtone (singing tree) Hi Five Deluxe - hardly used, bought it on a whim, sounds incredible, but isn't what my setup needs.

100_1829.jpg

Danelectro Spring King - also in fantastic condition, can only keep one reverb pedal :(

100_1811.jpg

Alesis Akira - bit-crushing, grinder, ring modulator, reverb, delay, holy {censored} pretty much everything and MIDI programmable to boot.

1244_1.jpg

Alesis Micron

100_1778.jpg

Mesa Nomad 100 2x12, great condition, totally super boss awesome, just can't fit it in my tiny New York apartment :cry: :cry: :cry:

mesanomad.jpg

Boss SD-1
10-06-06_1443.jpg

• Members
I'm looking for a Blackstone overdrive, mostly. Also take cash/money/hos

Mellowtone (singing tree) Hi Five Deluxe - hardly used, bought it on a whim, sounds incredible, but isn't what my setup needs.

100_1829.jpg

Danelectro Spring King - also in fantastic condition, can only keep one reverb pedal
:(

100_1811.jpg

Alesis Akira - bit-crushing, grinder, ring modulator, reverb, delay, holy {censored} pretty much everything and MIDI programmable to boot.

1244_1.jpg

Alesis Micron

100_1778.jpg

Mesa Nomad 100 2x12, great condition, totally super boss awesome, just can't fit it in my tiny New York apartment
:cry:

mesanomad.jpg

Boss SD-1

10-06-06_1443.jpg

Prices?

• Members

I have 3 pedals up:

Digitech Bad Monkey completely mint, have box and all papers. (sale pending)

SP_A0507.jpg

Behringer DR100 (edit) sold to orangesix

This last one is more of a feeler to see what kind of responses I get

It's a Dunlop Crybaby modded to have the following:

True Bypass, a Q dial, a sweep cap switch (to go between the stock one and one that's for a more low freq. wah), and sweep microtune switch (lowering the wah's range slightly), a gain knob (which I frankly do not hear affecting anything), a mid boost knob to smooth out the sweep, a fasel inductor and BC109C transistors.

SP_A0509.jpg

As for prices and such there are a few pedals I'm after:

Soda Meiser, Wolf Computer, Vexter FF, or dano eq (straight up for the behringer) are the main ones, but try me on other things anyway.

Offers on the wah please.

Also, by the by, is anyone selling a Tremulus Lune with dual LFO?

• Members

DSC04775.jpg
Indyguitarist/Wampler Plexi Drive:
SOLD

EHX Little Big Muff: $45+shipping

I also have a nickel Sperzel D-Thing detuner for dropping your low E one step. Replaces a normal Sperzel tuning head. $35+shipping. They're $70 new.

Would love to trade + cash if needed for a RV-5, Crunch Box, or Barber Small Fry.

:wave:

Archived