Weekly spam thread 4-22-08

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :wave:

Folks, this thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask in the thread.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying... HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DSC_0028.jpg

Alesis Bitrman in good shape with a few nicks and scratches. Comes with power supply. $125

Lovepedal Karl in very good shape except for the bottom which is missing most of the paint from having the velcro removed at some point. I've reapplied velcro to it. $125

Prices include Paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping to the CONUS. For trades I'd like any of the following:

Boss GE-7 (stock or Sniper modded)

Korg Pitch Black

A nice expression pedal for my E600

• Members

Prices shipped/paypal'd CONUS. PM me for international stuff.

Nick Greer Razor Burn - $110 Custom Hybrid fuzz. 9v only, no AC jack.

Mid Fi Electronics Random Number Generator - $130 Random Glitchy Madness. Velcro on back

Devi Ever Destructo Noctavia keeping this for now

4-22sale.jpg

• Members

All shipped/paypal'd

-Austin Gold: $40

austingold.jpg

- Phase 90 (R28 clipped): $50

phase90.jpg

- Nau Engineering (small amp builder in Upstate NY) Northfield Trem: this was a prototype, runs at 12v (adapter included), slight click when pedal turned on, sounds great though: $50

tremolo.jpg

- Bad Monkey: $35

IMG_1231.jpg

Looking for (big trade of after selling my wares):

- Pedaltrain PT-2/Hard Case

• Members

DSC04775.jpg

Indyguitarist/Wampler Plexi Drive: $90+shipping

EHX Little Big Muff: $45+shipping

I also have a nickel Sperzel D-Thing detuner for dropping your low E one step. Replaces a normal Sperzel tuning head. $35+shipping. They're $70 new.

Would love to trade + cash if needed for a RV-5, Crunch Box, or Barber Small Fry.

• Members

I have a few of things someone could use:

Zoom RT123 drum machine Good condition, works perfect. w/ AC adapter

$40 obo + ship. Trades for FX and things welcome.

IMG_0280.jpg

Korg Pandora PX-2 great practice tool w/ FX and all. Great condition, just don't use it since i use my laptop.

$30 obo + ship. Open to pedal trades

IMG_0289.jpg

Rockman Soloist- Great condition; all functions work perfectly. This one uses batteries OR the PS thru the mini plug on the side. I don't have the PS.

$20 obo + ship.

IMG_0283.jpg

• Members

Help an Eastern European visit the Old Country. Very NICE

borat_cannes_2.jpg

S.I.B. Varidrive- Pristine condition, some velcro on the bottom, w/ a selection of assorted preamp tubes. $210 shipped.

Zoom Ultra-Fuzz - $100. You know the deal.

Line6 Verbzilla w/ Power Adapter. Has a slightly touchy 9v plug, but otherwise fully functional. $85 shipped. ON HOLD!

Harmonic Designs vintage plus bridge pickup- plenty of lead wire left. $45. ON HOLD!

I'm having hosting problems at the moment, but if you PM me an email address I can send you picks!

M.O.'s preferred, all prices shipped Lower 48.

Archived