NPD (RV-3 Content)

loomer415

• Members

So I sent payment on loosegroove's RV-3 today after I got off work, and within half an hour he had emailed me saying he was passing through Marin on his way to a BBQ and that he could drop the pedal off at my house. Talk about quick shipping! I placed it right after the Timefactor and this thing is awesome. Using the repeat function into the RV-3 is ridiculous. If you tweak the knobs just right on the delay + reverb settings it's got an analog feel which is really awesome. If only it had stereo ins... Anyway thanks loosegroove and thanks to everyone who sung the praises of the RV-3. :thu:

P.S. Any suggested settings?

• Members

I met a forumite awhile back when I sold him a Whammy. He is/was a Purdue student ... and since I work at Purdue, it worked out nicely. Unfortunately, he's not one of the active variety though ... so it could've been better.

Beyond that ... the RV-3 is great. One of my Boss faves.

• Members
Everytime I get ready to sell my RV-3, someone posts a thread about it and I start to get cold feet
:mad:

look into my eyes-not around the eyes-into my eyes-you're under! when you wake up you will not want to sell your RV-3.. it would be foolish and regrettable. (click) 1, 2, 3, you're back in the room..

Archived