What chorus pedal do you have, and how much did it cost?

Bryer M.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

arion sch-1, was my first pedal. t was given to me free. i nearly pulled it appart and tried to mod it. then i came to my senses after i looked it up. its the original grey box model. its well good, id recommend it for sure.

• Members
dod fx65

$35 used

it is awesome

l_6bdc3489228e4802d667ab26a1e73eb5.jpg

...giged with mine saturday and I like it alot! ...it replaced my Marshall Regenerator, Boss CE-5, so far a steal at $45, I wonder how you find out how old or new it is, :idk:

ahh it is a FX60, five less and yet more....

• Members

Boss CE-2, still use it to this day. $??? It was a gift from my then girlfriend, now wife.
Also got a DOD FX-65. It was free. Laid around a practice hall's floor unclaimed for months. Finally asked if anyone minded if I took it home and rescued it from spilled beer and getting stepped on. Real nice pedal but for chorus the CE-2 can't be beat.

• Members

I know I'm not a regular in this forum, but I saw this thread and had to post. I'm a Chorus JUNKY. I have owned every conceivable Chorus effect over the last 20 years or so, but the pedal I love the most...

Is a no name "Kaman" Stereo Chorus pedal that I got free for 12 packs of GHS Boomers back in 1986! It has a great big phat lush dripping wet sound that is soooo sweet.

GHS had a promo going on at the time and if you bought 12 packs, you go to choose between 4 different pedals. I chose wisely ;)

It's beat to death, but it still works flawlessly!

Here it is with some other relics...

100_2594.jpg

OGG

Is a no name "Kaman" Stereo Chorus pedal that I got free for 12 packs of GHS Boomers back in 1986! It has a great big phat lush dripping wet sound that is soooo sweet.

I took advantage of that offer too, except I opted for the blue analog delay pedal, and gave it to a friend of mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm not generally a big chorus fan, but I bought a cheap Dano 18v Cool Cat a while back just for the heck of it. It's not the best chorus out there but it does the job for me.

The whole 18v thing is really pesky (I still haven't found the right adaptor, and even if I did, it would cost more than the pedal itself) so I power it with an old 12v power supply instead. Ridiculously, it still sounds as good as it does with batteries, and there is little to no added hum. :confused:

The dummy lead in stereo output/vibrato thing is fun too... :cool:

Archived