anyone know where ChuckNorris1982 has gone?/ATTENTION IVIARK!!!

• Members

rite now im not down anything, but am stuck with 2 tremolos on my board as i was meant to be trading my t rex tremster for one of his compressors he was making. i messaged him for his address but never got a reply.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

anyone?

I'm getting seriously pissed off now......seriously.

honestly, I've had enough. He logged into his myspace 'effects company' yesterday. I've left messages every where I can and I just can't believe he can't return a quick message, email or whatever.....I'm seriously getting {censored}ing pissed off.

If no-one has heard anything by the end of the week i'm gonna do something about it.

• Members

I've sent him a message on both his myspace pages asking him to please return my pedal....hopefully he will do the decent thing and send it back (fix'd or not) ....I'll let you know if I recieve anything. I'll give it a week.

• Members
I lol'd ^

I'm guessing he's probably embarrassed about what has happened here. I mean, if he's online then there's obviously nothing too wrong otherwise he wouldn't be coming online....

yeah, that's why I just sent him my address and said I don't care what's happened just send my pedal back please! :)

• Members

if i was going to rip someone off i'd like to get more than a broken punkifier out of it....

also, i would have thought he'd make good in this thread at least, especially after vex took the piss...

• Members
if i was going to rip someone off i'd like to get more than a broken punkifier out of it....

also, i would have thought he'd make good in this thread at least, especially after vex took the piss...

yeah, I really don't understand it at all.... there has to be something else going on.....it's all very strange. :confused:

• Members
I'm sure there's a good reason for it. He always seemed like a stand up guy to me.

me too, but I'm just struggling to think of a good reason for not letting people know what's going on, if he can log into myspace he can spend 30 seconds to send me a message surely? :idk:

• Members

I was in a similar situation before, some people jump the gun and call theif... when actually there are lives outside of HCFX...

Saying that though, if hes going online and ignoring you, thats not cool. Just saying he might have some {censored} going on in his life so dont get the pitchforks out just yet.

:)

• Members
I was in a similar situation before, some people jump the gun and call theif... when actually there are lives outside of HCFX...

Saying that though, if hes going online and ignoring you, thats not cool. Just saying he might have some {censored} going on in his life so dont get the pitchforks out just yet.

:)

I agree, the only reason I'm annoyed is the lack of contact. Just a short note saying 'i'm working on it, but I have a load of stuff going down so give me a couple of weeks to sort that out first' is all I'm asking for, I don't think that i'm being unreasonable. :idk:

Archived