anyone know where ChuckNorris1982 has gone?/ATTENTION IVIARK!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, the only reason I'm annoyed is the lack of contact. Just a short note saying 'i'm working on it, but I have a load of stuff going down so give me a couple of weeks to sort that out first' is all I'm asking for, I don't think that i'm being unreasonable.
:idk:

Nah thats deffo not unreasonable mate... I think its eratic whatever his situation his though. Cant be a theif because its not like you sent him your Lovetone collection or something. I think he's going through some {censored} and is now embaressed about coming forward to you because of the time thats has elapsed.

But if he's reading this, then mate just send an email to melx and co and all is good!

• Members

Nah thats deffo not unreasonable mate... I think its eratic whatever his situation his though. Cant be a theif because its not like you sent him your Lovetone collection or something. I think he's going through some {censored} and is now embaressed about coming forward to you because of the time thats has elapsed.

But if he's reading this, then mate just send an email to melx and co and all is good!

yeah, I mean it's only a couple of weeks....I don't care if it takes him 2 months to fix it!!!! I wasn't even worried about it until I saw this thread then I was like 'oh no'

Just let me know Phil, please!! :)

• Members

:)
In all honesty I think you may be in for a long wait! The PF and the Zendrive may be with me forever. Sorry man.

I tip my hat to you sir. Just a quick question, any time soon where you'll be out of the house for an extended period? :cop:

• Members

Good luck Melx!

I feel your frustration...

I've been waiting since mid-December for Bruce Zinky (Zinky Amps, Master Blaster and True Grit Pedals) to fix my Master Blaster.

He sent it back in January just as broken as before. It went back, and in every email I get, he claims he had a trade show or that he is just about done. Last I heard from him was in mid-March, when all he had left to do was just "solder the wires from the main board to the board with the knobs."

They're obviously legit, but all I get are these blow-off emails and false promises.

• Members

Good luck Melx!

I've been waiting since mid-December
for Bruce Zinky (Zinky Amps, Master Blaster and True Grit Pedals) to fix my Master Blaster.

He sent it back in January just as broken as before. It went back, and in every email I get, he claims he had a trade show or that he is just about done. Last I heard from him was in mid-March, when all he had left to do was just "solder the wires from the main board to the board with the knobs."

wow that's really {censored}ty :mad: .......good luck with that too. :thu:

• Members

how did you pay him iviark? could you file a dispute on paypal/do a chargeback with your card company? what you reckon i should do with my tremster?

I paid with Paypal so I don't know where that leaves me. If I don't hear anything in the next couple of days I'll start a dispute.

• Members

Good luck Melx!

I've been waiting since mid-December
for Bruce Zinky (Zinky Amps, Master Blaster and True Grit Pedals) to fix my Master Blaster.

They're obviously legit, but all I get are these blow-off emails and false promises.

i'm concerned now...

i've got a broken true grit, seems i shouldn't send it to zinky...

• Members

i'm concerned now...

i've got a broken true grit, seems i shouldn't send it to zinky...

I thought I had a broken True Grit once until I realised I had the guitar plugged into the output. Doh!

Archived