anyone know where ChuckNorris1982 has gone?/ATTENTION IVIARK!!!

• Members

we were meant to be exchanging pedals but he hasnt replied to my PM for his address so i can send my pedal, and i havnt received the pedal from his end either. Im not too worried about this. . . he seems like a stand up guy, more concerned about him than anything.

and iviark do you have any news on your pedal from phil?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in the same position. He has my Dod Punkifier which he's gonna try and fix for me. I haven't been able to contact him for nearly 2 weeks. I left a message on his myspace and PM on here and heard nothing back.

I hope he's ok, I'm starting to get a bit worried to be honest. I didn't say anything before because I didn't want people accusing him of this and that. (which I'm certain isn't the case)

I dunno, it could be something simple like his internet access is messed up?

• Members

I think he's had a few personal issues to sort out recently - he's fixing a pedal of mine and it took me a few emails to get a reply, but he's still around.

ahhh, can you PM me his email address please Vince?

• Members

Sorry, only just saw the thread. I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he had almost finished the pedals and we were going to meet up. I PM'd him on the day to see if we were still on but haven't heard anything back from him yet.

I thought he may have been on holiday, or had some problem with a component in the build or something so I was just leaving it with him.

He's a stand up guy so he'll have a good reason.

• Members

Sorry, only just saw the thread. I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he had almost finished the pedals and we were going to meet up. I PM'd him on the day to see if we were still on but haven't heard anything back from him yet.

I thought he may have been on holiday, or had some problem with a component in the build or something so I was just leaving it with him.

He's a stand up guy so he'll have a good reason.

yeah, I don't doubt it. The only reason I want to get in touch with him is because I haven't given him any money or anything to pay for the repair or know if it's even repairable...I just sent him my pedal so he could have a look, I'm not even sure if he has my address or anything!

I have him as a friend on myspace though so he knows where to find me if he needs to. :thu:

• Members

heh.

*yawns*

*considers the possibility that zach deliberatly stirs up the haters to keep ZVEX Inc. on the front page of any forum he posts in*

*scratches*

• Members

*yawns*

*considers the possibility that zach deliberatly stirs up the haters to keep ZVEX Inc. on the front page of any forum he posts in*

*scratches*

I was thinking the same thing, there hasn't been any ZVex threads in a while so it looks like Vex is doing his own trolling.

• Members

i haven't heard from him for a few weeks either, but i know that he has recently changed his job - so i'm pretty sure that has affected his internet access.

i've just sent an email to his private email address.

• Members

i haven't heard from him for a few weeks either, but i know that he has recently changed his job - so i'm pretty sure that has affected his internet access.

i've just sent an email to his private email address.

cheers kev, I don't want him to think i'm on his case, but a quick pm just to let me know the situation would be very appreciated. :)

• Members

has anyone heard from Phil yet?

he hasn't answered my email (yet), but i noticed he's been logged into his MySpace account today (first time in about a week) so have sent him another message there...

• Members

nah ive not heard anything still. i think melx had sent him some messages on his myspace so maybe melx has a reply now?

EDIT: soz melx, i posted at same time!

that's cool, I figured what happened. no need to appologise. :thu:

Archived