anyone know where ChuckNorris1982 has gone?/ATTENTION IVIARK!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guys,

I feel like the biggest dick of all time for what's happened here. Not to make excuses, but an explanation of the situation...

I'm not out to rip anyone off here at all, and I haven't done, I've just been AWOL for a while.

I started a new job, which has me sat at a desk operating a 9 year old Mac (literally), which will occasionally just about allow me to log onto stuff but not go any further: ie I can get onto main page of stuff if I'm lucky, but it crashes as soon as I click on any links. We're not even supposed to use the net at work, the machine is purely for email.

I changed my ISP at home about 3 weeks ago, and have been without internet until today.

I recently dealt with an attempted suicide in my family, which is not a problem of any of you guys, but I have had a lot of personal and family stuff to deal with recently because of it.

I know excuses aren't what you are looking for, and I can honestly only apologise, knowing that's not enough.

As a 'sorry', I don't really have anything to offer you guys unless you want a tiny tap tempo switch? I have the stuff here to build up 3 of them, and if you can make use of one I'll happily make you one and send it you with the pedals I have of yours at no cost. I wish I had the spare cash laying around to build you up a cool fuzz or something but I don't :(

Also Mark, you're the only one here parted with any cash, so if you'd rather have a refund than the Ross Comp clone, I completely understand and I'll happily give you your money back.

I'm gonna PM you guys this message too in case you don't catch the thread.

Sorry again, and I'll be online for a while tonight if any of you wanna message me back.

• Members

To add, I didn't worry myself about having no internet for a while cos I knew a couple of you had my number for if you were worried about stuff. I may have received a missed call or two from a witheld number, and if that was you then I'm sorry, but I didn't receive any answer messages or anything.

• Members

Wouldn't you just know it, none of the guys are online.

I feel like such a {censored}. I hope you can all have at least a tiny bit of faith in the fact that I'm telling the truth here, as you can see in my sig I've done plenty of smooth transactions with people since I arrived here last year. that doesn't make up for what happened, I'm just trying to inject a little credibility into the situation.

Let me know if you need the tap tempos, they won't take me an hour to build up for the 3 of them.

• Members

I feel like such a {censored}. I hope you can all have at least a tiny bit of faith in the fact that I'm telling the truth here, as you can see in my sig I've done plenty of smooth transactions with people since I arrived here last year. that doesn't make up for what happened, I'm just trying to inject a little credibility into the situation.

Let me know if you need the tap tempos, they won't take me an hour to build up for the 3 of them.

PM Sent! Welcome back - how was the outside world? You tried to get away, but you missed us too much, didn't you?:thu:

• Members

They're still busy erecting the giant wicker man they were gonna toast you in...

Seriously though, that's harsh on the suicide. Life events can pile up and kepe people away from the electronic dreamland of HCFX. And dude, most scammers don't tend to come back and write more posts.

• Members

{censored} yeah, we lost touch part way through talking that idea out didn't we?

Let me finish off all the stuff I promised to people in the next couple of evenings, post some pics of them all and let people receive them and report that they have indeed had the stuff they were promised....and hopefully clear my name a bit....and I'll come find you to talk about that pedal once everything else is done.

• Members

{censored} yeah, we lost touch part way through talking that idea out didn't we?

Let me finish off all the stuff I promised to people in the next couple of evenings, post some pics of them all and let people receive them and report that they have indeed had the stuff they were promised....and hopefully clear my name a bit....and I'll come find you to talk about that pedal once everything else is done.

Your reputation is untarnished in my eyes. {censored} happens, internet isn't serious business. But sure.

• Members
I'm definitely not a scammer, and thanks all so far for being sound about stuff. I hope Mark and Melx are on tonight cos so far I haven't heard from them.

PHIL!!!!!!!!! :love:

I've sent you a PM, I wasn't around because I was in London at a Bob Mould gig!!!!

what a night i'm having, Bob Mould (he played 'new day rising'!!!) I get to see and hear the melxowtone in action, and now phil's appeared!!!!

man it's nights like this that make life worth living!!!!!!!!! :lol:

p.s. phil if you can fix my punkifier, you really don't need to 'make up' for anything, {censored} happens...no worries, it's just damn good to hear from you. :thu:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Sounds like you're waiting for DOD to bring out the Madeleine McCann Ltd Edition Punkifier... a noisy pedal with an image of her cute little angelic face (copright The Daily Mail) on the front.

I'm seeing her little freaky-leaky pupil as a control knob.

Archived