morten'J

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not strictly September kit but i haven't done an update for bloody ages:

My doepfer modules are onto a second row now:D

doepfer.jpg

and i have these to get to grips with too... i've always wanted to learn to play pedals but i'm not too confident about it... so i picked up some old midi pedals pretty cheap on ebay:

pedals.jpg

• Members

... i've always wanted to learn to play pedals but i'm not too confident about it... so i picked up some old midi pedals pretty cheap on ebay

I keep being tempted by pedals as well, but the price for new ones is outrageous. Maybe I'll build some.

Let us know how you get on with those.

• Members

It's still plain old XP. Vista would look differently
;)
. .....

:(

You got me curious, so I took a peek and it looks similar on Vista, except for I've got a 'Services' tab between processes and performance, there's a 'Resource Monitor button on the bottom right, and there's no 'shut down'option on the upper drop down menu bar.

Mine only shows two processors tho. :mad:

:D

• Members
You got me curious, so I took a peek and it looks similar on Vista

:eek:

The buttons are different with Aero (which I would've enabled because it offloads the interface to the graphics card) and they're different when Aero's off.

Mine only shows two processors tho.
:mad:

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/archives/000942.html

Maybe that'll sweeten it a bit.

• Members

Wasn't planning on buying another synth, but this popped up on my local auction site, and I couldn't help myself, it was around US$530 in the end..

48285779fullxu6.jpg

Never heard one, but it sure looks interesting, and the minimal info available on the web suggests its a great machine, built by Kawai with ARP parts.

:love:

• Members

Well, I finally got my midiboard fixed up in August (needed new pots), so September

is 'program the board' month here in Gan. Also bought XorAxAx's Korg padKONTROL,

which should be really fun, but I may hide it from my wife until October. :wave:

lrg_KPC1.jpg

• Members

This one

saf01.jpg

is going to replace

yam01.jpg

During the last years I used the latter as interface only anyway. Meanwhile half of the motor faders have quit working, only 4 of 16 channels are working correctly and it often reboots without apparent reason. Time to be retired.

• Members
DSC02646.jpg
DSC02645.jpg
DSC02644.jpg

The case is pretty nice, and my Q and XTk both can fit in it (of course, the XTk would require some additional padding to keep it in place).

Price? $125. So far I don't love it to pieces, but for $125 I figured I'd give it a go.

Archived