VERY OT: Chas SuperThread ( or "I'm not the one or the ones posting as ...")

ChasIII

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what I've been thinking ... Why is everyone a guitarist that comes into here ... ??? It's really b.s. ... Honestly, I haven't seen a change ... and despite the title of this thread, frankly, I'm not convinced anything's different ...

The fact is, Chas is a compulsive poster, and his other personas allow his psychological tentacles to reach down, down, down into this forum without "Chas" having to post 30 messages a day at KSS (even though he obviously knows nobody would tolerate THAT ... and it didn't ... )

Sorry, Chas ... This is still my opinion ... Maybe I AM paranoid ... but I haven't seen anything change except for the fact that I'm not commenting anymore (giving you free reign) ...

I've been to enough forums to see that different people have very distinct and different ways of parsing their posts ... Not so here apparently (esp. when your post count is low ... )

Maybe everybody went to the same school for writing? C'est la vie! Try not to get too BOOS about this, C. ...

• Members

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/bog/Satan3.mp3

Here is my new song. It is still unmixed.

Crazy.

Chas, what you should do is take a "kung fu" approach to your technique; develop some maniac soloing chops....

Then let it all hang out in a tune that you post here.

I'm actually serious - the stunned silence would be deafening.

What are you waiting for, get to work ;)

(it would be like late period Jaco but on the keys :lol:)

• Members

Crazy.

Chas, what you should do is take a "kung fu" approach to your technique; develop some maniac soloing chops....

Then let it all hang out in a tune that you post here.

I'm actually serious - the stunned silence would be deafening.

What are you waiting for, get to work
;)

(it would be like late period Jaco but on the keys
:lol:
)

I do not understand what you mean by "kung fu" approach? Do you mean little synth solo riffs in certain parts?

Also, what do you mean by: "the stunned silence would be deafening"

Could you hear the bass guitar on the song?

Thanks.

• Members

You sure have some exciting hosting Chas:

In this section there are links to descriptions, pictures, and locations of real Bogs in real life. If you are interested in truly knowing or learning what a Bog is these links should give you a better idea.

is that your website on bogs?

I quite like Satan3... it's a cool track, but imo, does run out of ideas around the halfway mark...

• Members

You sure have some exciting hosting Chas:

is that your website on bogs?

I quite like Satan3... it's a cool track, but imo, does run out of ideas around the halfway mark...

Yeah, it is my site. I have people from all over the world go to my Bog Site. It is very popular. Many students use it for research. I have had over 100,000 people visit it.

thanks for your thoughts on the song. I think its more of a soundtrack type of song. Background fill to an extent. The song started out as a 4 or 5 track MIDI song from a long time ago. I'm pretty happy with it.

What do you think I could add to it to make it more interesting from the halfway mark. I think I forgot to add the main melody part towards the end of the song. I had an idea of adding some guitar melody riffs but im not sure now.

Thanks.

• Members

racoon01.jpg

I like being able to click on my name at the end of your posts ... Of course you'll never see this ... but I feel we're closer than ever and our final destiny is yet to be revealed ... :blah:

I'm still deciding if I'm going to co-habitate this thread and declare half of it my sooper thread?

Would you mind?

Dammit ... you can't read this ...

How shall I resolve this issue? :confused:

Chas ... I still want you to be one of the stars of the KSS international synthesizer spy and sex thriller I'm going to produce called "ANAL LOG."

What do you think?

Fart ... you still can't read this ... ... ...

• Members

I like being able to click on my name at the end of your posts ... Of course you'll never see this ... but I feel we're closer than ever and our final destiny is yet to be revealed ...
:blah:

I'm still deciding if I'm going to co-habitate this thread and declare half of it my sooper thread?

Would you mind?

Dammit ... you can't read this ...

How shall I resolve this issue?
:confused:

Chas ... I still want you to be one of the stars of the KSS international synthesizer spy and sex thriller I'm going to produce called "ANAL LOG."

What do you think?

Fart ... you still can't read this ... ... ...

That is a picture of my pet cat in my backyard. I just love him.

I'm co-writing a screenplay called "The Freakness Towers".

It is about a secret society of human beings that prey on the weakness of others. A friend of mine is going to help me with it. He went to film school and I did a couple of soundtracks for his student films.

It is still hard for me to understand how you could still believe that I'm the one posting at first time users. That saddens me. :cry:

We used to be on good terms. I think you got mad at me because of the synth.

Archived