the official hcfx post your pic thread for 2009.

HopeStreet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
WWW, you're looking good bro. After your accident last year, did you need any surgery? or did it just heal over time?

Thanks Kid!:love:

No surgery required, although I probably should have. It's very noticeable up close, but I don't really mind that stuff. What pisses me off is that my speech is slightly impaired. Noone notices except me, but still...

• Members
Thanks Kid!
:love:

No surgery required, although I probably should have. It's very noticeable up close, but I don't really mind that stuff. What pisses me off is that my speech is slightly impaired. Noone notices except me, but still...

Was your lip spit when it happened? How has it affected your speech? Man, that was such an unfortunate accident, but you're lucky it wasn't a moving car and the injuries you got werent any worse, i mean, you're still here!:love:

• Members

Yeah, the upper right quarter of the flesh that surrounds my teeth (lips/face) was just flapping in the wind. That part of my mouth sits about 1 or 2 mm higher than it used to be, so my S's have a little whistle to them. On P's and B's sometimes my lips don't close fully before getting out.

It's a hassle.:facepalm:

You're right though, I am glad to still be around. Plus, it kinda boosts the ego to know you can eat a truck for dinner and walk away with just a headache and a speech impediment.:lol:

Archived