Why is Kayzer posting all these pictures of guitars for NAMM and no pedals?

BTBAM

• Members

People who go to NAMM and say theyre going to take lots of photos always return with like 20 pictures. Five of them are of sluts. Ten of them are every angle of the latest $25,000 fender replica. The last five are of other boring {censored}. Even most of the namm bloggers do a {censored} job of documenting what they see. I haven't been in a long time but if I went again I could easily turn out 10,000 words a day in releases and updates and easily 100-150 photos featuring zero sluts or celebrity signing poses.

• Members

I want pics of Brad (Fu Manchu) and his Creepy Fingers effects!!!!!

Is he at NAMM? Lots of the tiny builders we like cant afford a $3000 namm membership or booth fees. Granted some of them are at retailer and distributor booths but a small company that sells direct is unlikely to spend the money to buy into a trade show meant for finalizing deals with retailers.

• Members

Is he at NAMM? Lots of the tiny builders we like cant afford a $3000 namm membership or booth fees. Granted some of them are at retailer and distributor booths but a small company that sells direct is unlikely to spend the money to buy into a trade show meant for finalizing deals with retailers.

This is from his Myspace bulletin today...

"For any of you who are going to the NAMM show today ( Friday the 16th ) I will be at the Satellite amps booth #1140 pretty much all day. I'll have the complete line of pedals and some other stuff. If you're around stop by and say hello or tell a friend! I'll probably go tomorrow too."

• Members

People who go to NAMM and say theyre going to take lots of photos always return with like 20 pictures. Five of them are of sluts. Ten of them are every angle of the latest $25,000 fender replica. The last five are of other boring {censored}. Even most of the namm bloggers do a {censored} job of documenting what they see. I haven't been in a long time but if I went again I could easily turn out 10,000 words a day in releases and updates and easily 100-150 photos featuring zero sluts or celebrity signing poses.

Arrogance'd.

• Members

"For any of you who are going to the NAMM show today ( Friday the 16th ) I will be at the Satellite amps booth #1140 pretty much all day. I'll have the complete line of pedals and some other stuff. If you're around stop by and say hello or tell a friend! I'll probably go tomorrow too."

Word. I hope he sells a bunch of stuff. Opening some dealers would be rad for him.

• Members

Arrogance'd.

I've covered trade shows as a journalist. The people we look to for the information about NAMM do a poor job IMO. Its really none of our business since we arent in the industry as retailers but end user hype is huge and telling people about your new gear is the best way to create that hype.

• Members

That is super cool....

I own a early Satellite and am glad to see them prosper:)

Archived