I'm about to place an order for a pedalboard...

Mike McLenison

• Members

So far, the Furman got very positive reviews, including a detailed one by Craig Anderton, although he's using it for computer equipment.

The Furman has the power-conditioning which is important to me and the power supply feature, but I would probably use more of their AC outlets because the pedals I'm using are more than 9 volts in some cases and need more milliamps (limit of 120 ma per outlet). I like the routing feature of the patch bay also. Their case latches look a bit flimsy though. There was also a poor velcro lining issue early on that seems to have been remedied.

Keep them comments coming!

• Members

Why do you prefer it to the NYC?

i like a tidy board.

with the pt2 with the mountable pp2+ spot.

My power supply is underneath. MY cables are not in the way. And i don't have to align the top of hte case correctly to store it away. I found that to be annoying as hell. Needing to place the case correctly in order to put it on.

When i'm getting off the stage I like things to be fast and neat. Undo 2 cables. Undo power supply cable. Wrap guitar cables and set them on top of the PT. Grab the PT by the middle bar. Did done put away!

• Members

I like those gator pedalboards. Much cheaper, and just as useful if you have Pedal Power.

Same here. Also the Gator customer service is fantastic. I lost my original AC plug for the pedal power supply (was dead hammered at a show) and they sent me a new one no questions asked.

On a whim I e-mailed the Gator employee who helped me to ask where I could get additional cables to go from the power supply to individual pedals. She sent me a pack of 8 new ones the next day. No charge.

Archived