New Pedal Build - Tremulus Lune

tape

• Members

Friggin' awesome, man!! I loves me my T-Lune! I got the kit 2 Christmases ago and I just love that pedal. Dann from 4ms was really helpful when I needed some trouble shooting. Turned out to be a blown opamp - luckily I had a spare. Great pedal and great company.

Your enclosure looks awesome!! I want to now take my DIY pedals apart and do something w those plain grey enclosures. Not that having 'Comp!' written in black marker isn't cool (on my BYOC 5 knob compressor), but I think I can do at least a little better than that!

• Members

guts and entrails

3261717481_6dbffed742_b.jpg

a little extra info on everything. two LEDs. the red one is bypass LED, and the yellow one blinks the shape and speed of the trem (even when bypassed). the LEDs are *under* the finish too, so it's quite seamless!

the gain pot is inside because I have no use for that when playing. I have it set as very slightly louder than bypassed, to make up for the dips in the trem modulation. I accidentally etched the PCB backwards, and was too lazy to re-etch it. so I just populated everyhting on the "wrong" side of the PCB.

I drew the girl. the patterns were "found". paints are acrylics and mostly painted on with a toothbrush. everything coated with clear epoxy resin.

don't really need to do clips as its a tremulus lune like most others. just imagine the following video demo but without the modulation LFO

[YOUTUBE]dS9dFTGg1f8[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

holy {censored} does it take forever to build up the resin over top of the led's like that?

it's actually pretty easy, because I'm overlaying the decal on top of the paintjob before the resin. the decal is abotu as thin as saran wrap, so I can cake all the resin in one single pass. the decals prevent the resin from leaking through the holes.

• Members

it's actually pretty easy, because I'm overlaying the decal on top of the paintjob before the resin. the decal is abotu as thin as saran wrap, so I can cake all the resin in one single pass. the decals prevent the resin from leaking through the holes.

That doesn't sound too bad at all. Very nice my man

Archived