WOT: Tornadoes

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ya know this is crazy.. but last feb. we had a bad tornado come through this area (southaven, MS)
..it touched down right in front of my house and went on to destroy some wharehouses across the street.. They have countless youtube videos of it.. but heres some pics of the aftermath (and if I can find some of the actually nado'
Most of this went on during the night time..which is even more weird..cause the power is out.. and its so dark outside.. its hard to tell where its coming from.. its sort of a weird Dysphoric experience.
news01.jpg
the warehouse right in front of my church.. - note the only damage we had to my property was roof damage and my back glass was shatered out of my 240sx .... We was lucky..
cfiles41894.jpg
571ac569dee7164e7e6c3a0759a4ed5e.jpg

It was weird because me and my pops were out in the backyard sort of watching everything, and all of a sudden I see this cloud that kinda starts moving fast, and moving in a circular motion towards the ground but its not "cyclonic" neccesarily... and he goes "holy {censored}! look over there, get in the house!" and its coming right for us.. House shakes...lights go out.. and within seconds... it was over... but by far a scary experience.. dont wanna do it again.:confused:

• Members

I grew up Kansas, not to far from Greensburg. I've seen more tornadoes than I care to remember. I've lived on a tropical island in the Pacific for a few years and got to see a number of typhoons (hurricanes). Hurricanes ain't got {censored} on tornadoes.

Archived