I watched Twilight tonight

matterday

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The source material is crap, so making a good movie from it would have been a major coup. It does happen occasionally, but not this time.

I got a real kick out of Robert Pattison's behaviour in interviews in the runup to the film's debute. He stopped just short of openly saying the movie was utter crap and no one should go see it. It seems "RPatz," as some folks call him, really didn't know anything about the books when he got the role and thought he was going to be playing a cool vampire, only to find to his disappointment he was going to play a "wangstpire" instead. Unfortunately for the poor bastard he'll probably be playing Emo Edward for years.

And I would be remise if I didn't post a link to this cartoon mocking of Twiilight from the webcomic Head Trip.
http://shinga.deviantart.com/art/Head-Trip-Twilight-Sucks-85504254

• Members
Dude, how can you take away credibility with the ladies he didn't have in the first place.

It'd be a little hard eh?

Everyone on HCFX starts off with 5 girl knowledge points just because I don't know them. If you're on HCAF you get 2 :o

• Members

I saw Twilight in theaters. How did noone enjoy watching this movie? I laughed through the entire thing. Everything was super cereal and the acting was so bad. I didn't pay anything to see it since I snuck in after another movie, but I would gladly pay again to watch it. Its going on my netflix list for sure.

anyone who has seen it will def get lulz out of this:

http://www.the-editing-room.com/twilight.html

EDIT: was beat to the link

• Members

perhaps I am just naive to the epic redonkulous awesome that is Twilight, but how are vampires with none of the traits of vampires still vampires?

walking around in daylight? (sparkly wtf?)

also, they already made this movie about 3 years ago...watch The Covenant, substitute vampire for wizard (or whatever the hell they were) and you have Twilight, except better (still not good, but better)

• Members
Here's how the conversation went:

*movie just ended - credits rolling*

Me - "What the {censored} did I just watch?"

Her - "What do you mean what did you just watch? That was the greatest movie ever!"

Me - "I meant..."

Her - "Honestly, this is much better than that Star Wars bull{censored} you watch!"

Me - "Whoa let's not get hasty, I just meant the acting was terr-"

Her - "Blah blah blah"

Me - "Well-"

Her - "Blah blah blah"

Me - "I need to do homework."

Not gonna lie, I don't see why everyone wants that Edward dude's dick after that movie. He just seemed like any other goth kid I've ever encountered.

Here's how this conversation would have went had it been me.

Me - "What the {censored} did I just watch?"

Her - "What do you mean what did you just watch? That was the greatest movie ever!"

Me - "I meant..."

Her - "Honestly, this is much better than that Star Wars bull{censored} you watch..

Me - boxing7507_wideweb__470x413,0.jpg

Her - w74255408.jpg

no bitch busts on the trilogy on my watch.

• Members

It's good. Not great. And not scary.

What is scarey though? what films scare you? Apart from the first time i watched the excorcist at 11 i have not been scared like that since.

Let The Right One In is more of a thinker than in your face 'scareyness'. I don't want to give much away but there is so much to take from that film on many different levels.

Archived