I watched Twilight tonight

matterday

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
My Girl wanted to see this movie so bad so i watched it with her and it is one of the most stupid vampire movies ever! I cant believe she watched it a second time with her sister and read all the books... Its like vampire harry potter to me... Check out 30 Days of night for some gruesome vampires (yeah josh heartnet sucks but the movie is top notch...)

'30 Days' is good, but my fave vamp film of recent times is 'Let the Right One In' please see it now before Hollywood buttphux it with a remake. :evil:

• Members

yeah went with the girlfriend on a sunday afternoon- we were the oldest people in there and we are in our mid 20's-

I said it was like watching One Tree Hill/meets Buffy- meets the special effects of a afterschool special. AWFUL!!!!

• Members

It had it's good points. I think if it they took out the vampires it could have been a cool indie film about a young girl and her father.

The one main vampire dude couldn't act his way out of a Uwe Boll movie. Horrible horrible horrible.

The parts where he's running around and {censored} and when the vampire family are being all cool and fashionable are hilarious. I laughed a lot during the movie.

Also why was that one vampire chick in the family a total bitch and all the other vampires really nice? That didn't make much sense to me. A lot of the movie didn't make much sense to me.

• Members

You fool! If you're going to do something like go to a movie with the hopes that you will somehow get sex out of it you at least have to follow through with keeping the night in a good mood. Follow through is crucial.

Now be honest - was Robert Pattison brooding as {censored}?

He totally was. I have a bro crush on him.

I watched this last night as well. Yeah. AWESOME.

"You're like my own personal brand of heroin..."

• Members
My Girl wanted to see this movie so bad so i watched it with her and it is one of the most stupid vampire movies ever! I cant believe she watched it a second time with her sister and read all the books... Its like vampire harry potter to me... Check out 30 Days of night for some gruesome vampires (yeah josh heartnet sucks but the movie is top notch...)

I hated the end of 30 Days of Night soooooo much, but the movie itself was pretty kickass....

Why couldn't they just sneak out from under the car? :confused:
And Josh Harnett was pretty good the entire movie until the end when he was just a dumbass....:mad:

• Members

Kristen Stewart is hot but I will not see twilight.

Adventureland was pretty good...
based on the real adventure land on LI
. Don't go there now, it sucks harder than the movie version.

Really? I went there once. It blew then.

• Members
Thankfully my gf is as much of a hater as I am of this series. However I heard was the same actress in Adventureland, and she was very good in that.

That's awesome that your girl isn't psycho for all this fantasy-vampire {censored}...Most girls that I know love the series :facepalm:

But I do admit that the main actress in Twilight was hot...I would never see the movie though

Archived