READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 4-17-09

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

in... i'll take your trade ideas, but ideally i'm funding a superdelay. (if i can get that soon... i'll sell my carbon copy!) i also like the idea of a DLS and the Nova Repeater if i'm not gonna get a superdelay soon!.

oh... i might want a pickle vibe too!

Cusack Tap-A-Phase: $OLD!! GONE SORRY!

Boss DD20 Giga-Delay: $170

DSCN2945.jpg

Tama Rhythm Watch RW105 Metronome: $50

Photo20.jpg

IntelliTouch Tuner: $25

Photo22.jpg

if you need a couple of george l's ends or a little cable... i can help you. i got a big lot on ebay and have a few more than i'll be using any time soon... plus, theres a dude that sells that {censored} locally i can go to if i need it.

• Members

Units do not have original boxes nor manuals.

All pedals guaranteed in perfect working condition.

Packed professionally.

Fedex tracking number provided. 3-5 business days shipping.

Paypal only. No e-checks.

All pedals are in perfect working condition.

PM or email - jj091011 at gmail dot com (NOT my paypal add)

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

GET ALL 3 PEDALS FOR ONLY $530 SHIPPED/PAYPALED.

I'LL INCLUDE 1 KLOTZ 25 FOOT CABLES WITH STRAIGHT ENDS

WHOEVER GETS THE LOT GETS A FREE DISCONTINUED BOSS HR2 HARMONIST PEDAL

VERY SERIOUS OFFER.

Menatone $160 - made in 04, no velcro. SHIPPED. PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED

Ibanez WH10 wah - $260 Includes shipping and paypal. Has velcro on bottom

Maxon Auto Filter $170 - (#178056)Has scratches, blemishes, industrial velcro on bottom. perfect working condition. No missing parts.

Price includes shipping (ConUS) paypal.

Add $20 outside ConUS.

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Redwitch - TRADED - Thank you Mike!

Voodoovibe - TRADED - Thank you Jules!

• Members

IMG_1441.jpg

Marshall Bluesbreaker Clone using GGG parts. The enclosure has a really nice looking swirl paintjob on it (looks stone-ish). Very clean wiring inside, sounds great but my Timmy is all I need atm. $95 or trade for the following :

-MI Audio Crunchbox

-Digitech DL-8

-Barber Dirty Bomb

-Trex Fuel Tank JR

-Subdecay F-Bomb

Feel free to offer others via PM though.

SIG as well

• Members

:wave: --->I only accept cash, money orders, or trades (for items listed in my sig) as methods of payment. Sorry, No Paypal.

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

rjf8de.jpg

Stress FX BMP $80

-Some cosmetic wear

-Velcro on bottom

-Swollen-Pickle-style tone stack

-Low-noise design

-Capable of generating high quality Big Muff tones

Ibanez SC10 Stereo Chorus $45

-Minor cosmetic wear

-Does not include box or manual

-Inverted and normal (stereo) outputs

-Offers a variety of analog chorus textures

Ronsound Ring-O-Matic $69

-Minor cosmetic wear

-Clone of the Dan Armstrong Green Ringer with the addition of a blend control

-Analog upper octave doubling and ring modulation effects

-Can transform typical gain sources into searing or musical octave fuzzes

231axh.jpg

Danelectro Fuzz/EQ Bundle $38

-Includes Danelectro Fish'nChips EQ and Cool Cat Fuzz

-Both pedals have their original packaging and were purchased new

-The EQ has switch issues and remains engaged once it is stomped

-The Fuzz is in 100% working order and dead mint condition

-Great combo for creating unique fuzz timbres

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

:wave: --->I only accept cash, money orders, or trades (for items listed in my sig) as methods of payment. Sorry, No Paypal.

• Members

Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man - Scratched, missing 2 knobs but works quite nicely. 200.

Line 6 Verbzille/Echo Park combo - 1 dock, 2 modules. 115.

Skreddy Zero - my favorite. 450.

Line 6 Tap Tremolo - Great condition. 65.

ProCo RAT 2 - Has a custom paint job that has a lot of mojo (I'll send pics if you're interested), battery cover kept on by duct tape, modded to receive standard 9V. 90 (I'm quite attached to the paint job).

Danelectro Fab Tone - Good condition. 30.

Mutron C-200 Wah/Volume - True bypassed. 600.

Feel free to make offers...worst I can say is no.

Open to trades, but I'm *very* picky. Then again, the worst I can say is no. I like weirder things, generally. But not too weird...just try me if you want.

Specific trade idea: DMM for flanger hoax.

I've also got a PSP w/5 games up for sale/trade. Contact for details.

I'm avoiding paypal for now, and add $5-10 for shipping depending on where you are/which pedal.

Party on,

Alex

• Members

FS/FT:

Loop-Master Double Loop Effect Switcher w/ Master Bypass. Great condition, all LEDs are red. Has velcro. More info here:

http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=57

$65 Shipped/Paypal'd or trade for Loop-Master Clean/Dirty Effects Switcher w/Master Bypass

Loopmaster.jpg

Loopmaster2.jpg

I'm also looking for:

Eminence Texas Heat 12" speakers, 8 ohms. Two of them, but if you only have one, I'll certainly take it. I can trade two 12" Celestion Vintage 30s.

• Members

New! ZVEX Fuzz Probe!-$349-Box, Manual, grease rag and hair tie, Free ZVEX logo T-shrit (large)-$349. On Ebay-FREE USPS Express Mail-Next Day

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270379434711

FP.jpg

New! ZVEX Ringtone TT Tap Tempo-$389. The ZVEX RingTone features 8 Ring Modulator pitches you can preset then step through them with the cords of a song. You can let the 8 pitches run in sequence order or randomly. Then Tap Tempo the speed of the sequence. The ring modulation sound is made from a transformer and not the modulation chip found in other ring mods. The Ringtone makes sounds no other ring modulator can. Also on ebay!

FREE USPS Express Mail Shipping! Next Day!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270368527298

ringtone.jpg

Mint Fulltone Candy Apple Red GT-500-FET Distortion and 36 db Booster/OD-Box, Manual and Fulltone decal-$169.

GT-500.jpg

Here's my late 70's Maestro Echo-Plex EP-3 with Sound on Sound. Market Electronics Serial Number 16101. This Echo-Plex was used by the English Band New Order on June 23, 1983 during a Concert Performance at the Billy Barty Roller Fantasy Venue in Fullerton California.

I was working as Station Manager at a College Radio Station at Fullerton Community College when I got a call from Warner Brother's Record's Nancy Kramer asking if the Station would like do an Interview with the band and a Publicity tie in for the upcoming New Order performance in Fullerton. I also received a call from New Order Management asking if I knew where they could rent an Echoplex for the performance. I rented New Order my Maestro Echo-Plex. I received a backstage pass for the Echo-Plex and me and did the Interview before the show. New Order performed a great show.

See pictures of the New Order Concert at the Billy Barty Roller Fantasy, June 23, 1983.

http://www.neworderonline.com/Live/ConcertList.aspx?BandID=1&Year=1983

This Echo-Plex is all original and in excellent working condition and sold as is. It has been recently Professionally serviced and installed a new motor belt. My EchoPlex was in storage from 1986 till 2008. This Echo-Plex comes with a new Fender On/Off footswitch, EP-3 schematics. Extra pressure pads. Extra Motor Belt, Golden Voice New Order Guest Pass on side of case. Empty replacement Cartridge and box. Tape Cartridge in Unit. Brand New in box Fulltone Tape Cartridge ETC-1 with ball bearing wheels to eliminate tape squeak. The Fulltone Tape Cartridge comes with a new pressure pad and Fulltone decal. $650.

EP3.jpg

tapes2.jpg

FenderFS.jpg

circuit.jpg

beltpads.jpg

guestPass.jpg

• Members

FS/T:

Epiphone '66 Re-Issue G-400

Great condition, all stock. $250 shipped Looking to trade for a Strat or make offer

66SG.jpg

Xotic BB+

Like new condition, velcro on bottom. Includes box and paperwork $185/BO shipped

014.jpg

Dano Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive

Like new, hardly used. includes box and paperwork. Trade for Cool Cal Fuzz or anything else interesting, make me an offer.

• Members

THE MM4 IS Going On Ebay Tomorrow

I'm selling to pay bills though so I prefer cash but the trades at the bottom would be cool too.

Click the thumbs for larger pics

Boss DD-20 SOLD

Line 6 MM4 Modulation Modeler. I have modded this and painted it white. The LEDs have been changed to blue ones, but those are the only mods. It includes the power supply and an expression pedal. $180

th_MM4_2.jpg

Peterson Strobostomp. SOLD

I would be willing to trade for any of the following:

Deluxe Memory Man

• Members

in.

pedalsforsale.jpg

ZVex Ooh Wah Myrold paint job, with power plate (original plate included too). SOLD

Boss MIJ FT-2 Dynamic Filter, pretty scratched but works perfectly. $65

MI Audio Blues Pro with Fuzz toggle switch, black knobs. $80

EH Nano Bassballs. SOLD

Line6 Rotomachine, mint in box. $90

Fender Starcaster Chorus. $20

Ernie Ball passive old style volume pedal, no tuner out. SOLD

Catalinbread V8 Fuzz. Currently has strategically placed velcro on bottom to save serial number, not pictured with that. $80

catalinbreadv8a.jpg

catalinbreadv8b.jpg

All prices include shipping, prefer MO. Paypal possible, Pm me and we can talk about it. Other pics upon request. Most of the pedals have velcro on the bottom, but otherwise are all in good shape. Trying to pay for other stuff so no trades right now.

• Members

Dano Chicken Salad with mods - $27 shipped/paypal'd

These mods: http://www.regiscoyne.com/tech/CS_mods/

BoR clone. - $60 shipped/paypal'd

Single-switch (no boost). In silver (non-painted) enclosure.

Looking for:

-Digitech Footswitch

-Expression pedal

-Try me!

$60 shipped CONUS. Shipping elsewhere - PM with country/postal code for quote.

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

• Members

I'm moving in three weeks and I need to sell these bad boys ASAP. SIG for prices.

Agile Intrepid 8 string w/hsc $480

DSC07379.jpg

DSC07387.jpg

DSC07381.jpg

Line 6 FM4 with box and manual $140

DSCN1055.jpg

Electro harmonix russian big muff

Digitech Whammy 4

• Members

Ipod Shuffle FS $30 Shipped!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONLY SELLING IN THE LOWER 48/ONLY ACCEPT USPS MONEY ORDERS FOR PAYMENT--------READ this before you PM me.

Ipod shuffle in EXC shape, comes with upgraded earbud heaphones, 1GB of memory. Has enough room to store 240-250 songs. All it needs is the USB cable that works for these its different than the normal USB cable that works with most ipods(its the same jack thats used with the headphones). Looking to get $30 shipped........Pick up an ipod on the cheap, I'll try and get a pic when I can.

Thanks,

Ben-----------Altgtr33

• Members

Digitech Digdelay. Great shape comes with orignal box, and manual. $50 shipped, or $60 shipped with a Danelectro 9v adapter.

Danelectro Fish n' Chips. I really wanna trade this thing for either a CC Trem, Chorus or French Toast. Or whatever else ya got. OR i'll do just do $20 shipped...

Archived