READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 4-17-09

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

P4190032.jpg

P4190033.jpg

P4190034.jpg

I'm not interested in trades at this time, thanks.

I ordered this from Chris last year around October. I'm sad to let this go but I have uncontrollable GAS for a high end super strat. This guitar is right up there with the custom shop Fender tele I used to own. Feels perfect and sounds awesome with the Lollars!

- daphne blue

- ash body

- Lollar Vintage pickups

- 9.5" radius

- medium "C" neck

- 6.6 lbs on my bathroom scale

The paint is thin, and the clear coat on the fretboard is thin as well, I already got some wear on it. After a few years this thing will look beautifully worn in, if you're into that of course. The guitar is obviously a "relic" so if you have any specific questions about the condition please ask.

Comes in a black Gator hard case. I'm in southern Georgia.

$1250 shipped, buyer splits paypal.

lots of pictures: http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll44/cardinalofcrunk/K-Line%20T/

this guitar in action:

• Members

Pedals FS/FT

Boss DD-20 $150
016.jpg

Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe Jr. $195
025.jpg

Fender Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Pups $75
019.jpg

All Prices Shipped CONUS

Looking to sell or trade my De'Ville to fund a lower watt amp. It's a 93' and it is in great cosmetic shape, and sounds HUGE!. If you're looking for old school fender cleans, this is ur amp. Tubed with Fender GE Groove Tubes (around 2 months old) and I replaced two of the stock speakers with celestion greenbacks. Looking to get $600 in trade value, or I will sell for $525+shipping.

068.jpg
069.jpg
073.jpg

Pm me with offers or questions.

I'm looking for tube amps no higher than 40 watts.

• Members

the very first Monsterpiece MKIII ever made is up for grabs. The enclsoure says MKII on it (labeled it prior to deciding to change the name of the 3 transistor circuit)

$130.00 shipped to USA/Canada. Add $15.00 for overseas shipping. Paypal prefered

trade offers welcome, as well :)

Thanks for your consideration :cool:

Monsterpiece448-001.jpg

• Members

Hey guys, I've got to get some money together for the Goatkeeper v. 2 and an upcoming trip to Taiwan, so it's time to sell off some pedals. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping in the continental US. Paypal only. All pedals have velcro on the bottom.

Nova Delay-$175

IMG_0046.jpg

8.5/10 condition. A couple of small scratches and dings, but nothing really significant/noticeable. Screen is in great shape (the marks in the pic are some smears that you can take off just by wiping the screen with a cloth). Includes original box and power supply (sorry, no manual...it's available online though).

Blackstone Overdrive-$195

IMG_0047.jpg

9.5/10 condition. Looks basically new. Comes with original box/manual.

MXR Phase 90-$50

IMG_0048.jpg

6/10 condition. Shows pretty heavy use, but hey, you can say it's relic'd :lol:. Works fine despite the cosmetic wear. No original box/manual.

Loop-Master Two Loop Switcher w/ Master Bypass-$70

IMG_0044.jpg

10/10 condition (I don't know what those little horizontal marks are in the pic, but they aren't there in real life). Avoid a 1+ month wait and get this pedal instantly. I ordered this because the two switches are close enough together that you can stomp both at the same time. This allows you to put your clean effects in one loop and your dirt in the other and instantly switch back and forth between the two (or go totally clean with the master bypass). Very convenient and prevents you from having to buy a much more expensive dirty/clean switcher. All LEDs are red.

Thanks!

• Members

MIJ (80's, I do believe) Ibanez CS-9 Chorus - $90

Ibanez TS-9dx Turbo Tubescreamer - $65

Guyatone OD-2 Overdrive - $30

Interested in trades for a delay pedal of some sorts. Maybe also a distortion pedal. Otherwise, cash please. I can get pics if you want them. thanks!

• Members

I am looking to sell or trade my Bad Cat Hot Cat 30R. This EL34 Class A high-gain monster has some of the most unique tones I've ever heard, but alas, I've come to realise that they're just not for me.

DSC_0306-1.jpg

Possible trades I'll entertain:

Matchless C30
Matchless Phoenix
Bad Cat Black Cat
Bad Cat Panther
Cameron modded Marshalls
other mid-high gain heads/combos, PM me.

I'll sell this bad boy outright for $2000 shipped/paypal'd. It comes with a footswitch and a PSG roadcase.

Archived