I love The Gear Page :)

matterday

• Members

I'll give you a hint.

smallz.jpg

If you do enough detective work you can guess what I bought. I gave you enough hints.

_B0Z5028_800.jpg

$1350 shipped.

$1300 shipped without the road case.

$1300 local pickup, but understand I don't invite people to my home, so we'd have to meet somewhere, which probably means you won't be able to test it.

$1250 local pickup without the road case

:thu:

• Members

_B0Z5028_800.jpg
$1350 shipped.

$1300 shipped without the road case.

$1300 local pickup, but understand I don't invite people to my home, so we'd have to meet somewhere, which probably means you won't be able to test it.

$1250 local pickup without the road case

:thu:

All mine :love:

I guess now I can't make it its own thread when it comes :(

• Members

I wouldn't invite a complete stranger into my house to tell you the truth.

You're in college. How do complete strangers not already walk into your house? I've found random people sleeping on my couch before. One dude even had enough balls to be eating my cereal.

• Members

You're in college. How do complete strangers not already walk into your house? I've found random people sleeping on my couch before. One dude even had enough balls to be eating my cereal.

Dorm room my friend. Here our school cards act as key cards to get in our building. Then theres a key to the door. I don't care so much at school since I don't have anything too valuable but at my home I wouldn't due to there being a lot of things of value.

• Members

The Tone Tubby's are $240 each. I figure if I don't like them I can Crxsh them for some Celestions and pocket the change.

This is also a present from my parents. I didn't pay for it. I don't have $1350 :(

Before you call me spoiled this is the second piece of gear they have ever bought me. The first one was 7 years ago and it was a Yamaha starter guitar kit.

Archived