The really cool thing about the food series by Dano..

C Fuzz

• Members

That series has every type of effect I can think of, except maybe ringmod or something. You can get anything for like $30. And some very creative {censored} too, Grilled Cheese.. put that on in front of another dirt for a cocked wah solo, Black Licorice.. extremely bass heavy chunky distortion with an octave down switch. All the other lines by Dano lack the creativity this line had. Sad thing is I have owned almost all of em at one time or another and flipped em because they were "dano". There is a part of me that wants to get one of those little dano boards that holds I think 5 of them and fill it with my favorites. They followed that line with the Fab series? Now the Cool Cats? I just like the creativeness of the food line.

I know... who cares, but it is 3:40 am and I have insomnia and have been pounding beers trying to fall asleep.

uuuuhgghgg

• Members

There is a part of me that wants to get one of those little dano boards that holds I think 5 of them and fill it with my favorites.

Name your five favorites.
:idea:

Mine? I'd say Fish & Chips, Chicken Salad, Tuna Melt, French Toast and Rocky Road.
:wave:

Well I know they make a tuner in this series but I don't believe it has a food name... so..

Tuner-> Pastrami OD-> French Toast-> Black Licorice-> PB&J Delay

I would love that!!!

• Members

I found a Dano Lunchbox I had years ago the other day, its only got a few in it, the metal distortion one and the distortion which acts as a mini amp. Both the crap ones.

I used to have some good ones in there too, the chorus (milkshake?) and the fish and chips were both really good pedals which got stolen. I also had the tuner, but that broke under foot one day.

• Members

papyhiver07001-1.jpg

I got this in a trade, kept the delay and sold the rest...but I wish I had kept it...EQ and trem were excellent, phaser quite good after a trim pot tweek...OD was {censored} though...still, a pretty good, lightweight board that fitted in a gigbag front pocket...damn, now I wanna get another one...

• Members

I've got one of those cool cat boards on the way, and so far 3 cats to put in it, holds 5. Wish they made a tuner and delay in the cats. I like the food named ones too, they sound great, but can't get over the plastic enclosures, but I guess that can be changed easy enough.

Archived