How loud do you play at home?

KnewMono

• Members
Twin Reverb on 7.

I don't negotiate about that.

I love your attitude - it gets a big :thu:

Me - I play very quietly at home. Disappointingly so. I live in an appartment.

Used to live in the middle of the countryside so I could crank the {censored} out of my amp. Not any more.

At practice - loud as hell as my drummer is a {censored}ing nut case.

• Members

I usually push it pretty far during the day, but at night I keep it reasonable because I live right above the director of housing unfortunately. I have shaken the walls here before but it's clearly a bad idea. Can't wait to move, the tough part is going to be finding an apartment close to the center of boston that I can actually play music at.

• Members

I have a Super Champ XD on 1 and my roommate still bitches about it. It's not even worth playing here.....
:facepalm:

Luckily, I have a rehearsal spot away from home.

that's why I'm scared of getting an apartment with complete strangers.... I need to find people that play music to get a place.

• Members
I have a Super Champ XD on 1 and my roommate still bitches about it. It's not even worth playing here.....
:facepalm:

The basically sums up why I bought my own house, because I was sick of compromising to other peoples needs.

My only close neighbor saw me loose the REALLY plot at someone in the 1st week I moved in so they don't complain :lol:, but they live far enough away for me to play as loud as I want.
Plus their pianists who stay up till all hours of the night.

• Members
The basically sums up why I bought my own house, because I was sick of compromising to other peoples needs.

My only close neighbor saw me loose the
REALLY
plot at someone in the 1st week I moved in so they don't complain
:lol:
, but they live far enough away for me to play as loud as I want.

Plus their pianists who stay up till all hours of the night.

:thu: We have a couple acres between houses where I'm at. I can play as loud as I want during the daytime. But it

• Members

I use an Laney LC15R, it's so loud I can't turn it up much at home, even at band practice anything around 12 o clock is a bit too loud!

I just put it at around 8 o clock or use my Line 6 Pod X3 Live with headphones.

Archived