OT: Favorite wing sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings

turnitto11

• Members

You ever had one of those things called a "garbage plate" my friend from the buffalo area always raved about those...

Haha yea I have...it was sorta mreh to me. Sensory overload.

Plus its like 3k calories.

Though I guess everything in Buffalo sorta is.

Kinda get forced into fried stuff, they can't seem to get any other cuisine right up there. Buffalo pizza makes me sad in the pants.

• Members
You ever had one of those things called a "garbage plate" my friend from the buffalo area always raved about those...

I dislike garbage plates. I mean, I eat some bad stuff but its something you eat if you want your body to hate you after. I know people who have them 3 times a week or so, and lets just say they aren't the fittest people around.

Garbage plates are what fried bread is to me (even though I :love: fried bread). Its good like once a month or so but if you eat it like every week...not soo much.

• Members

I LOVE the flavor of the Caribbean Jerk, but I wish it was a tad hotter. I make Jerk wings at home with a combination of Walkerswood brand Caribbean Jerk rub and Lawry's Caribbean Jerk marinade sauce, and they are so hot they'll burn your face off, but man are they tasty.

I also like the Asian Zing a lot, although you can make those at home too with some Thai sweet chili sauce.

I have got to try the mango habanero, I have yet to try it. I don't honestly care for their regular hot sauces, for some reason they give me a bad case of heartburn. I like the flavor, but the flavor doesn't like me, apparently. If I want regular buffalo style wings I will just make my own with Franks Red Hot and some butter. For some reason the Franks recipe doesn't give me heartburn...

Archived