I'm downsizing my pedalboard...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone find it odd how much time we spend on photo shoots of our gear? I absolutely
:love:
it... It just might be odd.

:lol:

It's kind of sad, isn't it? I should playing more than setting up for a photo shoot :facepalm: Don't think I wasn't thinking that as I was doing this.

• Members

Nice!! I really want that Mustang- how is it??

I love that Mustang. It's a '92 CIJ Reissue I bought on a whim on eBay. I only bought it because it was BIN $375. Would you pass up a deal like that?

I figured that it would be all out-of-whack, but it wasn't. It just needed some cleaning and some bridge and pup adjustment. The neck was perfectly straight, and the frets were hardly worn. Best of all, the maple was good and orange :love:

The stock pups are low-output, but I like that. I find that most vintage EHX pedals were designed with weaker pups in mind (which makes sense), and the effects don't overload.

• Members

I love that Mustang. It's a '92 CIJ Reissue I bought on a whim on eBay. I only bought it because it was BIN $375. Would you pass up a deal like that?

good excuse to post mine again too.....they are '69 RI's btw pheonix (they have body contours, unlike the '65 RI's)

mustang2.jpg

Archived