Pictures from Mogwai last night...and yes, board pics included!

• Members

Ok but before you get too excited the board pics aren't that great as they were quite far back from the front of the stage but I did my best. Plus, the crew cleaned everything up really quickly so some stuff is missing. Overall it was a good show and they played some great tunes! Thanks to everyone who gave earplugs a shout-out... they helped! Auto Rock was killer!! :thu:

Mogwai02.jpg

Mogwai01.jpg

Mogwai03.jpg

Mogwai04.jpg

Mogwai05.jpg

Mogwai06.jpg

Mogwai07.jpg

Mogwai08.jpg

A few interesting pedals for sure... I think the Boss Slicer is new and there seems to be a couple BYOC looking pedals too.

• Members

What was the setlist?

I'm Jim Morrison I'm Dead

Killing all the Flies

Travel is Dangerous

Scotland's Shame

Small Children in the Background

Cody

You Don't Know Jesus

Auto Rock

Thank You Space Expert

Hunted by a Freak

Mogwai Fear Satan

Glasgow Mega-Snake

My Father My King

• Members

stuart said in that norwegian (?) interview where he showed the interviewer round their gear that a fan had created a couple of pedals and sent them to him.

Yeah, I remember that too. Seemed like there was a few of this time though. The Slicer wasn't on that video was it?

...and I thought my board was big?

• Members

What would you consider their music to be called? I have a few LP's by them: Rock Action, 10 Rapid, & Government Commissions but haven't listened too deeply. Are these representative of their best work? Those pictures are awesome. I like what I'm seeing on the pedal boards and dig everyone's enthusiasm for them here. Just looking for a way in to see if they're for me.

• Members

What would you consider their music to be called? I have a few LP's by them: Rock Action, 10 Rapid, & Government Commissions but haven't listened too deeply. Are these representative of their best work? Those pictures are awesome. I like what I'm seeing on the pedal boards and dig everyone's enthusiasm for them here. Just looking for a way in to see if they're for me.

I would call them one thing but 100 other people will have another genre to label them as... for me, they are just "Good Music". Those are all great albums, I also like Young Team, and Mr. Beast. The new one "The Hawk is Howling is also pretty good!

• Members

their music would fit in the genre 'Post-Rock' but they hate that.

Rock Action, Ten Rapid and Government Commissions are good albums but check out Young Team, Come On Die Young and The Hawk Is Howling.

Archived