so wait, was there ever any followup about Netstar at that girl's B-Day party?

• Members

wait... were those pictures on page 3 for real? No wonder she didn't hook up with you, she probably thought you were a chick.

... and are you wearing lipstick? Boy, why not just stick a feather in your ass while you're at it, geez.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
wait... were those pictures on page 3 for real? No wonder she didn't hook up with you, she probably thought you were a chick.

... and are you wearing lipstick? Boy, why not just stick a feather in your ass while you're at it, geez.

ROFLMMFAO :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't wanna be mean and go there...:facepalm:

• Members

Easy there dude. I would never choose to look the way Netstar does, but some chicks are really into that. It's probably more culturally acceptable for a guy to present himself that way where he lives than where you live anyway.

Perhaps Loobs can give us some insight on that. :D

• Members

Easy there dude. I would never choose to look the way Netstar does, but some chicks are really into that. It's probably more culturally acceptable for a guy to present himself that way where he lives than where you live anyway.

Perhaps Loobs can give us some insight on that.
:D

That.... or I can just roll my eyes at the poor parenting that resulted in whatever you want to call that look.

With a little more work he could even look like this...

michael_jackson.jpg

oh wow or perhaps a gold suit would do ...

MICHAEL+JACKSON.jpg

• Members

The joke is that Netstar is a lot more feminine than the 'women' (cough) you've been with :wave:

I love the evolved 21st century. iPods, instant communication and still some guys are kinda freaked by a man in {censored}ing lipstick. Jeez.

• Members
The joke is that Netstar is a lot more feminine than the 'women' (cough) you've been with
:wave:

I love the evolved 21st century. iPods, instant communication and still some guys are kinda freaked by a man in {censored}ing lipstick. Jeez.

So you are allowed to make fun of Netstar for being feminine but I am not? :rolleyes:

• Members
The joke is that Netstar is a lot more feminine than the 'women' (cough) you've been with
:wave:

I'm not freaked out by it, but he does look pretty ridiculous.

• Members
So you are allowed to make fun of Netstar for being feminine but I am not?
:rolleyes:

I'm not making fun of Netstar for apparently being feminine. He's a man to me. Even so, he's a lot more feminine than the 'women' you've been with. What I'm doing is actually making fun of YOU.

If this was too difficult to understand, I am willing to simplify my posts for you.

• Members

I'm not freaked out by it, but he does look pretty ridiculous.

No more ridiculous than the average 250 lb running back doing some twatty dance after the touchdown. All that matters is that Netstar is happy. Despite the lack of poon, despite being spurned in favour of a man in a dirty vest, despite being so poor that he's selling his spunk... he's still happy.

• Members
he's also from fancy intelligent england while you and i are from poor dumb uncivilized america. we just wont ever understand his more sophisticated ways
:cry:

Actually America is a very intelligent country. It's just selected individuals that are stupid.

• Members
No more ridiculous than the average 250 lb running back doing some twatty dance after the touchdown. All that matters is that Netstar is happy. Despite the lack of poon, despite being spurned in favour of a man in a dirty vest, despite being so poor that he's selling his spunk... he's still happy.

I don't know. If we had some 250 lb. running back on here who insisted on posting vids of himself doing the Icky Shuffle, I'd probably say he looks ridiculous as well. :idk:

• Members

I'm not making fun of Netstar for apparently being feminine. He's a man to me. Even so, he's a lot more feminine than the 'women' you've been with. What I'm doing is actually making fun of YOU.

If this was too difficult to understand, I am willing to simplify my posts for you.

:facepalm:Except you have never met any of the girls I have been with, so whatever joke you are trying doesn't really have any impact on anything.... unless you are referring to the amount of makeup he wears.. because frankly I don't see too many girls with the emo clown look around here. (British thing maybe?)

• Members

:facepalm:Except you have never met any of the girls I have been with, so whatever joke you are trying doesn't really have any impact on anything.... unless you are referring to the amount of makeup he wears.. because frankly I don't see too many girls with the emo clown look around here. (British thing maybe?)

Well, maybe he'll see the error of his ways and become a purebred stack of testosterone like your good self.

• Members

That.... or I can just roll my eyes at the poor parenting that resulted in whatever you want to call that look.

If you don't believe that proper apparel is culturally conditioned, turn on the {censored}ing NatGeo channel.

Or maybe those dudes in the jungle all wear strings around their cocks because of poor parenting?

• Members

i dont know about jersey but theres a hell of a lot of scenesters and hipsters here in the midwest, at least the parts where ive played (ok, tx, ark, mis). the emo clowns come out in droves :eek:

• Members
I can't believe this thread is still going...

just like I still can't believe it's not butter!

yeah, I keep bumping it.

I should probably stop, but it may be my most epic thread ever. It's hard to let go. :cry:

• Members
Lipstick? Purlease!

I just have good lips, no need for that {censored}.

in 20 years your either gonna do one of thsese::

1: Look back into your current pictures 20 years from now and go all :facepalm:

2: Become an Indie rockstar and everyone here would be like :facepalm:

3: Become the Prime Minister of England, give everyone in England free cosmetics, and the rest of the world would be like :facepalm:

4: Donate sperm so much that in the end you'll have none lleft and be like :facepalm: when you want to have children

5: All of the above, that means :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

6: Become ruler of the world and give everyone in HCFX free FX

sounds like fun

PS: Any new chick wants to have it with ya?:thu:

Archived