I too LOVE THE DLS

RoboPimp

• Members

I don't know why, but I do... it makes soundmen love bobby_d and dummies crash and turned drasp into a blubbering idiot. who else has jumped on the DLS bandwagon? Line up and shout out. I don't want one but it's cool to see everyone so excited about it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

mere pics cannot be enough to show how you really feel about the DLS, expound upon it for us all so we might bask in the glow of your unbridled joy.

Go for a walk around the block or something, you need some fresh air to clear your head.

• Members

I mean, who gives a {censored}, right? It's the internet. But seriously, dude has a poor disposition that's generally offputting. Like that friend who always complains about never getting laid.... but it's his own fault because he's too {censored}ing shortsighted to ever put on a smile and try. :idea:

• Members
I mean, who gives a {censored}, right? It's the internet. But seriously, dude has a poor disposition that's generally offputting. Like that friend who always complains about never getting laid.... but it's his own fault because he's too {censored}ing shortsighted to ever put on a smile and try.
:idea:

:rolleyes:

Relax baby.

• Members

I was confused because my name is Ben and I wasn't sure how you knew that. But then I remember that Loobs is also Ben. So, we're safe, the lovefest dis-included me.

3's a party. Plus, that'll cut down on the names I'll have to remember. :idk:

• Members

He
can
be rather funny, but it seems that being a buzz kill is his only consistent quality.

nonsense. robo just thinks that its silly to spend $$ on toyz that you don't need if you are a talented musician.

unfortunately, that's 2/3's the fun for most of us...

• Members
wait, robo hopping on the bandwagon rather than crapping all over it?

gotta be reverse psychology at work here
:cop:

gatdayamnit, i'm getting confused in the layers of irony and postmodern detachment floating around this joint.....:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Hey, lets all post in robo's threads about how much we don't like him! this'll be great! NICE!

dunno, he's never bothered me and if something he posts you find stupid then its super easy to ignore it...

I don't have a problem with him either, I just like poking fun at people once in a while, just like he likes poking fun at people.

Archived