OT:why do you hate or love the 09 nba champion la lakers?

jorhay1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't follow Basket Ball. But, I am a capitolist, so I like them because they sell lots of tickets and lakers shirts, and that provides a lot of jobs. I also like that most atheletes tend to spend their insane earnings pretty freely. Spending {censored} loads of money also creates jobs.

I like the Lakers because I like a thriving economy, and I believe what they do is good for it.

• Members

I hate the Lakers cause I hate Kobe Bryant.

Pau, Luke Walton, Fish, Sasha. Those are all good TEAM players.

I don't like Kobe, Farmar, Bynum, or Odom.

I'd rather have Adam Morrisson playing 40 minutes for me than Kobe "me me me" Bryant.

I think kids that grew up watching this last generation of players don't understand the game.

• Members

Sometimes, I yell KOBEE when throwing gum wrappers into friends drinks.

I usually yell "SHAQ ATTACK!!!!" and whip it at my friends face.

Then I'll dunk it after one of my other friends grabs the rebound and passes it back to me.

• Members

I think it is amazing, in this day and age of free-agency and the competition level, to see a team get to The Finals two years in a row.

I was amazed when Shaq won a title w/o Kobe (though Wade is no slouch), and IMO, if Kobe wins one w/o Shaq, it will certainly show how great both these players are.

Kobe makes some unreal shots....just unreal.

He also makes great plays...a rebound, an assist, a steal, etc.

I think he's more of a team player than those outside L.A. want to admit, because non-fans stopped watching him years ago.

Archived