OT:why do you hate or love the 09 nba champion la lakers?

jorhay1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone forgets Michael Jordan used to be a ball hog too. Everyone hates on Kobe but they fail to realize he's still young as hell and has plenty of years left. He can still learn to pass.

Mike really was a ball hog early in his career (and in his last years on a bad team). The huge difference is that Jordan was the best basketball player ever, hands down. Kobe on the other hand doesn't even break the top 10 ever, and he may not even be one of the top 5 shooting gaurds ever.

• Members

Mike really was a ball hog early in his career (and in his last years on a bad team). The huge difference is that Jordan was the best basketball player ever, hands down. Kobe on the other hand doesn't even break the top 10 ever, and he may not even be one of the top 5 shooting gaurds ever.

That's highly debatable. All I know is, if you take away Pau, Bynum, Odom, even Fisher, and the Lakers would still be where they are right now. Take away Bryant and they definitely would not be where they are.

• Members

I hate the lakers because they are the lakers. I especially hate their fans. I think kobe is a great player and they have a good team overall. The lakers are the yankees of basketball and I'm always going to root against them. Hopefully the Magic can pull out a road win so at least the Lakers won't get to celebrate on their home court.

• Members

Seriously, a healthy KG this year and the Celtics repeat. No contest.

I'm a Lakers fan, and I agree with this 100%.

Celtics would have swept everyone in the East, then taken the Lakers in The Finals. I have no doubt in my mind. With KG, Boston is an UNREAL team, and they had their role players improve, IMO, this year over last year, when they won the trophy.

Hope we see a healthy Celtic team next year, because I just love watching good basketball.

• Members

I'm a Lakers fan, and I agree with this 100%.

Celtics would have swept everyone in the East, then taken the Lakers in The Finals. I have no doubt in my mind. With KG, Boston is an UNREAL team, and they had their role players improve, IMO, this year over last year, when they won the trophy.

Hope we see a healthy Celtic team next year, because I just love watching good basketball.

I do think a lot of the development of some players (especially Perkins and Davis) was due to KG's injury, so if KG's totally healthy, I'm not sure they improve as much.

Powe's injury was huge too. I actually think Boston could've beat Orlando with a healthy Powe.

• Members

No no no no no no no no no no no no no {censored} no no no no.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no {censored} no no no no.

Lets see, if I was on a team would I be more happy and willing to run if i knew my PG was going to pass me the ball, or if I had a crybaby PG that wants to score 20 pts a night.

Archived