Dear Mr. Waldo Pepper--A word, please.

• Members

So after I put myself out there defending your shipping methods... I have now come to the conclusion that yes indeed, you MUST find a better way to ship. LOOK AT THIS TRAVESTY. JUST LOOK AT IT. MY BRAND NEW PEDAL IS PRACTICALLY WORTHLESS NOW!!!!

HOW DARE YOU, SIR. HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

IMG_3884576x768.jpg

My knob is not sufficiently pointy! NOW do you see!??!

:lol::p:lol:

• Members

Er wat? So is the box {censored}ed up? If not, can't blame the shipping and we can start safely discussing your footwear... Those pumps have a very pointy heel, the pressure of an elephant...

I keed. Davies knobs are Phenolic and fairly delicate little flowers. Email me your freaking address and I will send you a couple knobs.

• Members
Er wat? So is the box {censored}ed up? If not, can't blame the shipping and we can start safely discussing your footwear... Those pumps have a very pointy heel, the pressure of an elephant...

I keed. Davies knobs are Phenolic and fairly delicate little flowers. Email me your freaking address and I will send you a couple knobs.

i'm totally f'ing kidding man. i don't care one bit. pedal sounds great and was shipped super fast. :thu:

• Members

and in a stunning act of preemption, I was just pwnt by the very same pedal's PCB
:lol:

IMG_3910768x576.jpg

Honestly, don't ever open up Nick's pedals if you aspire to build pedals at any level.

They're like, perfect... I cracked open my Silverkiss and my jaw literally dropped. I just thought, "{censored}, what's the point."

Absolute top notch builds.

• Members
Honestly, don't
ever
open up Nick's pedals if you aspire to build pedals at any level.

They're like, perfect... I cracked open my Silverkiss and my jaw literally dropped. I just thought, "{censored}, what's the point."

Absolute top notch builds.

Check out Maxon 1027-Picture%20019.jpg

Archived