Doing dirt demos... taking requests

b_nehpets

• Members

Want to know what the dls sounds like with/against the screwdriver? ok. if you want any thing stacked or want me to change the order of anything... lemme know, i'll do it.

I'll be playing my 05 Fender Deluxe Tele thru my 4x10 deville. i'm using an sm57 and Logic pro on my macbook.

heres the choices... please keep in mind that i intend on leaving the 2in1 on thru out the whole thing.

the chain goes 2in1>CC fuzz>FGII>OCDv1>TOD>Tim>DLS>ScrewDriver>Barbershop

The main intention is to show how the barbershop works with all these different dirts and since i think it sounds better AFTER each one, thats where it is.

DSCN4049.jpg

i should have the main video up later this afternoon and any request right after that!

[YOUTUBE]forpvJDj0-0[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is easy. You want them all
;)

Of course I want them all....but that whole money thing...it's a bitch.

And I also agree with the post about the power chord - maybe not just one chord, but I think it would be beneficial to the comparison to play a similar/same riff in each demo.

Oh - and I think clean amp and dirty amp demos would be cool too. I will stop making demands now.

• Members

ok... i recored the first one, now i have to sync the audio to the video... {censored}, i need a better camera for this... you'll hear a lot of the same licks a bunch of times, so be ready for my {censored}ty playing on repeat.

and robo... the 2in1 is just to beef up my amp, most of you have 12's in yours, so this is my simulation. the 10's are pretty tinny.

• Members

Super Duper 2 in 1 with the 2nd channel's volume maxed and use the mv to control the output vs. tim on a similiar setting.

yeah... i do that for some gigs...

heres something i noticed, the 2in1 done ^^ that way is similar to the barbershop, but the barbershop has some cooler ticks to it.

Archived