Doing dirt demos... taking requests

b_nehpets

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want to hear all of them on at the same time.

yeah... i thought about doing that, but then i decided not to, cause to hell with y'all, thats why.

i just finished editing and its compressing and i'll upload it now... let you know when its up.

• Members

but do you (and crxsh) want the tim after the sd? or the way it is? or maybe the bs before the sd?

gah... what did i get myself into?

I'd run the SD first I think. Both might be interesting..... but if you're just going to do one, probably SD first.

• Members

heh... hey crxsh... what are musikbox's views on gay marriage and double penetration? does he think that 9/11 jokes are cool, or is it too soon?

thanks,

stevie b.

Musikbox believes that marriage should be defined as the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law. That said, he believes that for the purpose of medical visitation, taxes, and funeral arrangements, etc. that same-sex civil unions should be recognized and receive the same legal rights as traditional marriages.

Similarly, he believes that double penetration should only occur in a consensual and/or contractual relationship and for entertainment purposes only. Also, no rebroadcast or reairing of said DP should occur without the expressed written consent of Major League Baseball.

As far as 9/11 jokes go, he's heard a few that are rather humorous (i.e. The Hangover) ... but in many ways, it does feel like it's too soon to be "poking fun" as such a disastrous event.

:idk:

• Members

As far as 9/11 jokes go, he's heard a few that are rather humorous (i.e.
The Hangover
) ... but in many ways, it does feel like it's too soon to be "poking fun" as such a disastrous event.

:idk:

knock knock

(Demo video to follow at the end of this joke (hopefully atop page 3)

• Members

please put up with my {censored}ty playing and the fact that i didn't try to master the recording... these things sound TONS better in person. come over and have a beer with me if you don't believe that.

[YOUTUBE]forpvJDj0-0[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

great sounding demo man, once you got to the point. I liked the OCD on chords and I think the screwdriver was damn good sounding too. CC Fuzz sounded nice too. Audio overall was very clean sounding too. No volume problems here for me. Rock on.

Archived