OT: "The Shooters Thread"

HMCMedic

• Members

There are enough OT post around here that there's always room for one more right?

I thought I'd see how many shooters we have here. The actual gun forums are often too political and crazy to partake in. I don't want to debate about guns with any anti gun people, I don't want anyone to get pissy and I REALLY don't want to hear from a bunch of non US residents telling us how bad our country is because of guns.

So with that said, I have a CC permit. I normally carry a new version Ruger LCP (380) I don't always carry every where I go but thats me. I also recently purchased the new Springfield XDM 9mm in black/green. That is one of the nicest pistols I've ever shot:thu:

So any other shooters? I know Phil is an armed citizen:phil:

• Members

i own a couple of guns for hunting purposes. one's a remington 12 ga. auto that i bought last year and the other an older 30-06 that was passed down to me from my grandfather.

Nice, I was in line to have some very old guns passed down to me from my Grandfather, including a WWI era Colt and they were stolen from my parents house when I was in Jr. High:(

• Members

glock 26
:cool:

is this for making the boys your daughter brings him {censored} their pants?

cuz you should totally use it to make the guys your daughter brings home {censored} their pants. their PANTS.

pg26.gif

my hands are too big for that grip though.

• Members

Well hand guns are made for killin'

They ain't no good for nothin' else

And if you like to drink your whiskey

You might even shoot yourself

So why don't we dump 'em people

To the bottom of the sea

Before some ole fool come around here

Wanna shoot either you or me

• Members

I am an avid target shooter and hunter.

Currently in my small apartment I only have two guns. An FNH-P9, which is my service carry and my ccw, and a ruger 10/22 that I use for target plinking.

I keep my Ithaca Model 37 Featherlite (mid 60's shot gun) with a deer slayer rifled barrel and my 70's Marlin 30-30 lever action at my old man's place. I just sold my mossberg 590A, and am currently looking for a Ruger M77 in a .308. I want something that can reach out and touch deer better than a rifled shotgun shooting slugs(about 50-100yards) or a 30-30(150yards).

Hopefully I can get stationed in Alaska next year and hit up some elk :love:

• Members

what service?

Department Of Corrections, Washington State

I opt for this over the HK USP 9mm they make us use for transport. It's not as big and clunky as the USP, and has a better weight and balance for double tabs and single hand firing.

• Members

Well hand guns are made for killin'

They ain't no good for nothin' else

And if you like to drink your whiskey

You might even shoot yourself

So why don't we dump 'em people

To the bottom of the sea

Before some ole fool come around here

Wanna shoot either you or me

Not only is that false, but I'm pretty sure anti-handgun propaganda somehow makes them the least southern southern rock band ever.

Regardless, we've got quite a collection of guns here, but I still need a carry pistol when I get of age.

• Members

Department Of Corrections, Washington State

I opt for this over the HK USP 9mm they make us use for transport. It's not as big and clunky as the USP, and has a better weight and balance for double tabs and single hand firing.

Cool:thu:

Where do you practice your trade? I understand if you'd rather not mention the location. If you work in King County chances are we've crossed paths if you had any patrons needing medical aid:cop:

• Members

Cool:thu:

Where do you practice your trade? I understand if you'd rather not mention the location. If you work in King County chances are we've crossed paths if you had any patrons needing medical aid:cop:

Out at Monroe, not too worried, I'm leaving DOC in october (or sooner), going back into the service. Tired of working for the state and having them screw me over left and right. I almost applied for King County sheriff, but that would be a commute, and I'd rather finish up another 13 years and get that fat government pension when I'm in my 40's instead of working my butt off for 37 years with the state and getting practically nothing.

Archived