OT: Official "If Football Vanished, My Life Would Go On Just Fine, Thank You" Thread

Fender&EHX4ever

• Members

Sour grapes? Absolutely. Give me sour grapes over football any day.

I feel this thread had to be done. Having grown up in Indiana, and now living in Florida, football is in relentlessly in my face every Fall season of my life - at work between colleagues, in the media, on the internet, in stores, on billboards :facepalm: I can count maybe two or three people with a Y chromosome in my life who care about it as little as I do.

If you're among the minority, post here.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} sports (aside from sport{censored}ing), I can think of millions of better things to do with my time than get worked up and brag about {censored} I have no part of, aside from watching it on tv... I'll play a friendly game once and a while, but watching others? no thanks...

I hate hockey season around here, that's all anyone ever talks about at work, like they're helping or something...

• Members
Sour grapes? Absolutely. Give me sour grapes over football any day.

I feel this thread had to be done. Having grown up in Indiana, and now living in Florida, football is in relentlessly in my face every Fall season of my life - at work between colleagues, in the media, on the internet, in stores, on billboards
:facepalm:
I can count maybe two or three people with a Y chromosome in my life who care about it as
little
as I do.

If you're among the minority, post here.

A-mother{censored}ing-men.

I love playing football, and like watching it at times. But goddamn, some football fans just make it impossible to enjoy at times. Its just a {censored}ing game, people.

Archived