Declaring war on ladies...

six acre lake

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will add boat shoes and crocs to the list as well. It used to be kinda funny watching all the dressed up buisness booty walking to work dressed to the nines in running sneaker but crocs have gone beyond and cause me to desire handing out the beatings.

Also it's usually fat bastards who shop at walmart who wear crocs and let's face it, they are un{censored}able no matter how you dress them.

• Members

If I see one more pudgy chick in Ugg boots and track shorts I just might run them over.

Hell, I see one more skinny chick in ughs and anything I'll run them over. I live in a college town and see every type of women wearing this awful {censored} and they all look ridiculous. My lady (see avatar) and I have gone rounds about this. Then again I look like homeless half the time so I cant really bitch too much.

• Members

I find it more offensive to the eyes, nose, ears and mouth when guys wear pink and blue stripped polo shirts, gigantic white shoes and a crooked, unbroken in bright white ball cap with a tiny stud in one ear and a little thin strip of pubic hair reaching from one ear to another, doused in AXE, of which is both smelled and tasted, reminding me of freshman in a highschool gym classes.

Between this description and uggs w/ black spandex pants and North Face sweater/coat, you have summed up 92% of State College.

• Members

You have to admit though, looking ugly is a good way to thwart off the assholes looking for one night stands.

Although I'm biased b/c I don't really see that here, I just see the males acting like upstate new york is somehow the "ghetto"

I would replace the word "Ghetto" with wasteland

• Members

I find it more offensive to the eyes, nose, ears and mouth when guys wear pink and blue stripped polo shirts, gigantic white shoes and a crooked, unbroken in bright white ball cap with a tiny stud in one ear and a little thin strip of pubic hair reaching from one ear to another, doused in AXE, of which is both smelled and tasted, reminding me of freshman in a highschool gym classes.

welcome to Staten Island and or Long Island.

• Members

I'm waiting for the 1920s look to return.

I was in a SUUUUPER hipster breakfast joint in little italy here in T.O. the other day and a bunch of hipstery girls were in total roaring 20's getups.

They were annoying on my way in when I was hungry, hadn't yet had my morning tea or smoke. cute on the way out. :poke: :D

as far as the uggs... they're pretty neutral to me. The only fashion I really notice is that I get irked by obvious try-hards. they usually involve lots of 'accessories' which can {censored} right off.

• Members

Pffft. Ive seen the "post your pic" thread. Most of you cant afford to be choosy.

And the op should take this {censored} to twitter. Maybe the 16 yr olds on there would give a {censored} about your diatribes.

Im a troll tonight. Sorry all.

Aw don't be butt hurt buddy. Are you mad cause I called you a retard for starting a parody thread of this thread. There will never be such a thing as a "good" parody thread.

Parody threads are for suckers. Are you a sucker?

Archived