Thinking about trying out this clone...

LR Weizel

• Members

Last time I'll try and get this through to you, LR. I was trying to help you out by agreeing with UF's very true statement. I wasn't trolling, and I'm not claiming to now. So you're giant, terribly drawn xkcd rip-off cartoon are inaccurate here.

• Members

basically..

i think there's a fairly good chance LR Weizel could be a troll himself but after this display of anger i've got some doubts.

besides, your picture implies that we say {censored} for no reason other than to just say we are trolling but you don't seem to get that you're an idiot and easy to {censored} on.

No, the point is you're just being a dumbass and acting like "trolling" somehow makes your stupidity special and protected. It's not. You're still a dumbass with juvenile trolling skills. You don't understand that image macro in the least. You're percieving anger that isn't there just like the troll in the image Macro. You are proving my point for me while claiming to bait me. And I can even point it out to you, and it still continues.

• Members

So you are calling people trolls, then saying they cannot troll well, and your proof of this is that they are not getting a trolled response- which according to you is repeated, defensive replies?

Do I need to even post the :poke: emoticon?

Something about your logic seems circuitous. I'll prove that by leaving this thread now. Ta.

• Members

Last time I'll try and get this through to you, LR. I was trying to help you out by agreeing with UF's very true statement. I wasn't trolling, and I'm not claiming to now. So you're giant, terribly drawn xkcd rip-off cartoon are inaccurate here.

Too bad you said this -

I wasn't even trying and I caught two paragraphs! I'll throw ya back in the lake, though. I only fish for sport.

Which is it?

If you're not trolling, you still fit a context of the image. The two contexts are someone setting off to troll, getting "a" reaction but not a good one, and acting like the other person got riled up. This is Urinate Forever. The second would be someone who posts a stupid opinion and then backtracks by claiming they're just trolling The latter is the more classic intended meaning.

Both are the same idea; you can't protect a stupid opinion by pinning the blame on someone who's supposedly reacting to the bait. It's lazy because it means you're protected in all scenrios. Nobody can point out your flaws because that is also "falling" for it, even if it's not really the reaction you desire, because it introduces the possibility of other people viewing you as irrelevant.

I'm sorry both you and Urinate Forever have trouble understanding this logic, and percieve my interest in internet psychology/sociology as being baited. But, it don't change the facts.

• Members

haha what stupidity? I'm trying to get a reaction out of you and it's SO obvious that it's working. You're getting all mad and hurling personal insults over nothing. That's my job being done for me right there.

But I'm not getting mad, and you've no proof I am. Using words like "dumbass" doesn't mean I'm getting mad, it just means I believe you are quite that bad a troll.

If you accept any given reaction as a successful troll, you are not trolling. This is where you fail. Also, your continued response to this thread, and declaration of continued interest in "baiting" me shows how easily I was able to string you along.

The best thing for you to do would be to drop a bomb then leave.

• Members

I just have one question - if my reactions were the ones you're seeking, then what exactly is the point? They're not really funny. It's mostly fairly good theory and I'm far from the only person that believes it, or else that image wouldn't be so widely posted.

What's the point if you don't get an amusing reaction? And if you do find intelligent responses "amusing", then I'm sorry, you're still not a real troll, you're just a douche.

• Members
What's with this really {censored}ty troll sense of humour on HCFX. I've seen you, goodhonk and
Parah Salin
and a few others do it. You just keep bringing up gear someone talks about as if it's a big lol when nobody actually laughs at it except yourself.
:idk:
Sounds to me like you weren't able to say something witty at the time it was brought up originally but still want to drag it out as if you had done.

What the {censored} bish

• Members

oops
am i trolling now too?

Dude - you realize that in a very circular turn of events, repetitively calling someone a troll and stating that your responses will not bow to their trolling is the most desired type of outcome a troll would want....

like you get that right? you say it once then ignore them. not tell the world over and over how you are sick of being trolled. it just encourages the behavior.

i love the anonymity of the interwebz

that is all

night folks

ps: dont post clone stuff. everyone is sick of that {censored}

• Members

that diy-stompbox.com place is awful. I'm surprised they haven't been shut down yet. There's lots of borderline trademark infringement and product dilution, plus they intentionally took a url that's almost identical to diystompboxes.com, which further goes along with whole "dilution" thing.

And it's rumored that several of the layouts were directly copied from ones freely posted at diystompboxes.com in violation of the copyright thereof.

Not someone you should consider giving money to.

I'm about two seconds away from temp banning at least two people in this thread for trolling, threatening to troll, etc.

I'll be back in a minute, and if you suspect I am referring to you, then I'd suggest you give me a reason or two why I shouldn't issue the temp ban, and maybe if you make an apology and promise to refrain from trolling, I might reconsider.

Now if you'll excuse me for a few minutes, I have to go take out the trash. BRB.

oops

am i trolling now too?

Dude - you realize that in a very circular turn of events,
repetitively
calling someone a troll and stating that your responses will not bow to their trolling is the most desired type of outcome a troll would want....

like you get that right? you say it
once then ignore them
. not tell the world over and over how you are sick of being trolled. it just encourages the behavior.

i love the anonymity of the interwebz

that is all

night folks

ps: dont post clone stuff. everyone is sick of that {censored}

This.

Thread closed. Temp bans to follow. :wave:

Archived