Monthly Mission

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Sounds like fun. I wonder if I'll have time to compose something.

I take it anything goes? You could use a 70-piece orchestra if you want (assuming you have one handy)?
;)

If you've got one laying around doing nothing and want to give them some ungainful employment, then sure! :D

• Members

Geez man, already?? :lol:

Go to the site, click the "members" at the top and click "log in" just to to the left and below that.

When you log in, it OUGHT to show you a new form in place of the login that starts at the top, "members home", "my submissions". There ought to be a form below that to fill in for comments on your new submission.

At the bottom of the form is "upload mp3". Just click on the "Browse" button on the right, and point the Open File dialog to your mp3 file on your computer. Hit OK. Finally, click "Add Entry" at the very bottom and Voila! You're done!

• Members
Geez man, already??
:lol:

If I don't send it in quick, I'll wind up dicking with it for days.

get
it
off
my
plate

Good exercise, though. I certainly wouldn't have constructed that piece or anything like it but for the monthly mission.

• Members

thank you, Bad Dog Max.

btw. how did you manage to join Aug 2005 and have a post count of no less than "7" !?!?!
;)

I guess I have nothing to say! You guys provide lots of entertainment as I lurk though.

I had some time yesterday and uploaded a submission, but it isn't playing. Is it working for anyone else?

• Members

Yeah, what does "sharpish" mean? ;)

I'm hoping to submit something, I've had my chase scene music in my head ever since it was first announced, just need to get it down into something listenable. I wish I either had more time or an audio/midi jack in my skull. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived