Crxsh is drunk

BTBAM

• Members

{censored} colt mccoy, check out case keenum stats and tell me who a better quarterback is
:mad:
if uh had a defense worth a damn and people actually gave a {censored} about the school
:lol:

Slow down sexy- I never said I was a Texas or Texas AM fan- I'm a fan of watching football and drinking beer to drown out the boring girlfriends constant bitching. :thu: that and I get a pass from cleaning the kitchen and talking with her family.

• Members
Slow down sexy- I never said I was a Texas or Texas AM fan- I'm a fan of watching football and drinking beer to drown out the boring girlfriends constant bitching.
:thu:
that and I get a pass from cleaning the kitchen and talking with her family.

haha, never said you were. i just hate ut :o

• Members

haha, never said you were. i just hate ut
:o

I know, just wanted to make sure everyone in internet land knew I wasn't a UT or AM fan.

The Cougars had 2 of the best games I've seen this year- Tech and Tulsa- absolutely the 2 most intense games I've seen in awhile.

• Members

yeah, really proud of them this year. the school is comin' up man, we're trying. i was going crazyyyy those two games, how that kicker made that field goal...jesus...his season record before that game was 35 yards...and {censored}ing kris brown cant even do it in the nfl for the texans...

I know, just wanted to make sure everyone in internet land knew I wasn't a UT or AM fan.

The Cougars had 2 of the best games I've seen this year- Tech and Tulsa- absolutely the 2 most intense games I've seen in awhile.

Archived